• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is diamond rank worth it?

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am keen on getting the diamond rank on here, but I would love to hear from the people who have it and what they think of it. A little review you could say.

I know what you get etc but I want your overall thoughts and opinions on it and whether you'd recommend me buying it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd say that diamond is worth it, because you get the extra votes and join priority over gold.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am keen on getting the diamond rank on here, but I would love to hear from the people who have it and what they think of it. A little review you could say.

I know what you get etc but I want your overall thoughts and opinions on it and whether you'd recommend me buying it.
Well, there is another year round available purchasable rank, that's platinum. It does cost 25$ USD more though, but it gets priority to servers more than even diamond. Diamond rank can be upgraded to platinum, so I guess get diamond first then platinum.

Either way, you should get a rank. ;)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I had diamond for a year and a half and I would definitely recommend it especially if you really enjoy this server and know you will continue to play on it for at least the next 6 months or so. What I liked about it was that it's lifetime, so you can stop playing for a few weeks or months and then come back and still have the extra votes and join priority. Also, it looks cool :D

J

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion, yes it is, you get perks by joining games and voting weights, but if you're unsure about the price of it, I would recommend you buying a Gold Rank first to kinda test it out, see how you like it and upgrade to Diamond if you do :)

If you think the price is too much for you, there is a code called "Grape15" for 15% off!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci