• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is diamond rank worth it?

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
In my opinion, the Diamond rank is worth it. You gain access to some awesome perks, such as voting wait and priority joining.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would say it is worth it, though personally, if I was viewing the purchase in regards to perks, I would definitely be willing to spend the extra money for the perks of Platinum.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Donator used to be worth it because you actually needed it to join games. Now, it's not necessary at all, because it's easy to get into any gamemode on the server without any donator rank. The only thing it's useful for are the small perks such as extra votes. But if you're willing to pay a decent amount just for that, go ahead.

UnderSeaGirl

Diamond
Reaction score
If you play a lot then yes it is definitely worth it c: I wasn't a diamond donor for that long to be honest, but /d is amazing haha
I've been a plat donor for quite some time now and I usually never play without /d and /scramble and flying in the hub is something I am used to as well xD
The extra votes are pretty cool, too, in my opinion not the most important part though :3
It honestly depends on how much you play :3

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes if you have money to burn, or you want to support the server. There are a lot of twitter giveaways for the even better platinum rank if you want to test your luck and not pay anything. But if you're gonna buy, use the code Grape15 to get 15% off.

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your thoughts and opinions, not forgetting the discount codes! :D I play like everyday so I'll feel it'll be worth. So I guess I'll get it sometime soon.

ItsBannana

Tribute
Reaction score
Iron=Bad
Gold=Better than iron
Diamond=just as good as platinum except u dont get color chat, no flying, and u get 5 votes instead of 4 as platinum

ItsBannana

Tribute
Reaction score
Iron=Bad
Gold=Better than iron
Diamond=just as good as platinum except u dont get color chat, no flying, and u get 5 votes instead of 4 as platinum
so in response to the question...Diamond is worth the money!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't gad donor for the longest time, and I have no problems joining a server so I don't see why you need it.

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
i won my plat and it was worth it. 10/10 would win again.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
I Think its Worth the money Because you have a A Better Chance of getting the maps that you want and have Advantages over gold and iron Plus you can get into pretty much every game you want and people will notice you more and you will become well known on the server <3 Hope this helped

Oyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Diamond is worth it dood, if u have the money. You get it forever and more votes towards the map the map you want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci