• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is "My Little Pony" a show for little girls

Is my little pony a show for little girls and does it suck

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
MJM239
has been questioning my intelligence/manliness on the subject. i personally think that it is a girl show (and not even my 2 SISTERS like it). however, he continues to bug me about it, so i want him to see what EVERYONE else thinks of this.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Personally, I agree that its a little girl's show as "un-manly" as it sounds...

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know what this is about, but my opinion is option 1 & 3, but people can watch what they like.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I am replorting this thread too, if MJM239 wants to watch my little pony he can, this isn't a topic to discuss.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
i will, after the forums decides.
or of coarse a mod closes both threads ...
Your saying MJM239 is bugging you about the whole Brony thing, when you could have just avoided the topic. If he is acting immature about the whole thing you are doing no better by actually making an Anti-brony thread to counter it. And I also thought flaming wasn't accepted on these forums, just let it go. I've told you this at least 3 times now. Just. Ignore. The topic.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I am replorting this thread too, if MJM239 wants to watch my little pony he can, this isn't a topic to discuss.
Hehe, I didn't even make the thread. XD

Do whatever you please Blake, but seriously, making a thread is only gonna make you look immature.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score

Do whatever you please, but honestly, Blake was the immature one here.
I didn't say you did :p I was just saying that you can like what you want, Blake shouldn't have made the thread.

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score

Do whatever you please Blake, but seriously, making a thread is only gonna make you look immature.
i'm proving my point. and now i'm done :/ say what you want, but i got some facts now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci