• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is "My Little Pony" a show for little girls

Is my little pony a show for little girls and does it suck

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know what this is about, but my opinion is option 1 & 3, but people can watch what they like.
If you want a little backstory Btw, Blake came into the Brony thread discussing his hatred for the subject, when he easily could have just ignored it. I decided to quote him back, and I think I got him angry enough to make this thread.

And you know, if you don't like the show I'm totally cool with that, people have their opinions. But there's a difference between straight up bashing and giving an honest critique, which Blake hasn't expressed truthfully, since all I've seen him say was: "It's boring and for little children."

I'll be the mature one here and give no further replies to any type of hate that rolls in, and if there was any type of inconvenience I apologize for that too.

Oh yeah, Rainbow Dash is the best pony.

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
The BackStory Behind This: Basically, A random person (We will call him Jimmy) Is bored one day at home on the sofa, wondering what to watch. He flicks through all the channels until his tv remote breaks on one specific channel (My Little Pony). Jimmy, tries to fix it but he simply cannot because he is Jimmy, NOT JOE THE FIXER (Bob The builder's Cousin). So After a while Jimmy decides to watch some of it. He soon finds that it isn't that bad and calls his friend (Let's call him Fred). Fred hears the word and tells everyone (These people are Joseph, Winston, Tyrone and Sammy) Joseph tells everyone on Facebook, Winston tells everyone on Twitter, Tyrone Makes a big deal out of it on Tumblr. But Sammy, Hears word and he spreads it over Minecraft. By this time the world has gone insane with My Little Pony. (So Mad People Have Even started calling these male fans "Bronies"). MJM239 Caught word of this and made it his duty to spread the good word about bronies worldwide.

My views: It's a show designed for little girls and it is not cool, nor fashionable to like it so grow up and stop trying to act like you're a little girl. I get it's all a joke but in all seriousness the whole idea of teen males watching this show and trying to make a name for it, is not going to last. Take the Harlem Shake for example, it was funny and cool to do for a while but then it got old and nobody does it anymore, that's what I Feel "Will" & "Should" Happen with the Whole idea of "Bronies".

Daniel <33333333

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci