• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is Santa real

Is Santa real?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm making this thread to prove to my 9 year old brother that Santa isn't real but he dosent believe me. I'm gonna make a poll to prove my brother how many IRL people know that he is not real.

Oh sorry if you still beleive in Santa but he's not real ;)

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
What FuSioN said. Of course Santa is real! How else would you get those presents? Do you really think your parents would go through that much trouble for you? Just remember, if you stop believing in him, he won't come to your house anymore.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And btw, tell your brother thay a random cool girl told him to not listen to you, becaude santa is real,
I mean.. Google has all them pictures?!

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You are actually a Inappropriate body part on a male TheCornStealer . There is alot of people within these servers and forums who are 12 and below. WTF would you go and make a thread saying that he isnt real. You are destroying their childhood. It is not your job to tell them whether he is real or not, they will find out eventually. WOW, you are actually a really bad person
harsh but...yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci