• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is Santa real

Is Santa real?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You are actually a person TheCornStealer . There is alot of people within these servers and forums who are 12 and below. WTF would you go and make a thread saying that he isnt real. You are destroying their childhood. It is not your job to tell them whether he is real or not, they will find out eventually. WOW, you are actually a really bad person

(Sorry for naughty words :p)
Yes, this is very stupid. Think before you post threads like this.

Nikrocks03

Tribute
Reaction score
Do people seriously take Santa this, well, seriously...?

I mean for real, a fat red-nosed man that's imaginary and steals all credit from parents that actually pay for presents, and people are treating him like he's God...

The kids all find out. It doesn't matter if they find out at 7, 8, 9, or 80. No matter what, when the news hits them they'll be sad anyway. Maybe even not, depending on what kind of child they are, and how hard they can take the truth.

I found out about Santa at 5, my Dad just told me straight up. Same went for a lot of other children at my school, and nobody really cared either.

Either way, I don't see a lot of 6-9 year olds strolling through the forums. After you're 10, you should already know that Santa doesn't exist, but even if you finally do, you should be old/mature enough to take the news and not care about it too strongly.

Bah-Humbug. Incoming hate posts from those Christmas Spirited people or whatever.

P.S. I don't hate Christmas, I just dislike the idea of defending the idea of Santa around kids, the general point is that they all find out sooner or later.
Please delete this. Your ruining so many childhoods by posting this.

Nikrocks03

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your proof that I'm ruining childhoods?
Well maybe if someone read this who believes in Santa they might stop believing. They might think that their childhood meant nothing. They won't have anything to look forward to. So please just delete it for the better.

Nebulousity

Career
Reaction score
Don't let your brother trick you, Santa is real I have pictures with him... He's chubbier in person c;

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Well maybe if someone read this who believes in Santa they might stop believing. They might think that their childhood meant nothing. They won't have anything to look forward to. So please just delete it for the better.
Out of the millions of posts on the internet claiming that Santa doesn't exist, mine's gonna be the one that gets frowned upon for the sake of ruining childhoods? Mine is like a speck of sand in a beach, and if parents want their kids to be protected about Santa, a good start's just not to get them a computer. :p

I still respect your posts, but for the sake of my opinion, I'm gonna keep them up unless a mod deems them not to be, which I'm not breaking any forum rules in doing so since I've kept my opinion at a peaceful standard.

And for the record: I actually disagree with the fact that the OP's trying to force his brother into believing Santa doesn't exist, I only made my posts in the logic that nobody would truly be affected by them.

Last edited:

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I still respect your posts, but for the sake of my opinion, I'm gonna keep them up unless a mod deems them not to be, which I'm not breaking any forum rules in doing so since I've kept my opinion at a peaceful standard.
I'm not going to delete the posts, you have the right to that opinion and to be honest I kinda agree with you, but I think the bigger issue is that someone would create a thread just to crush the image a child has of Christmas, let the kids live their lives and learn the truth when it happens, not force it upon them.

This is just a competition between siblings, no need to blow it out of proportion. There's no need to argue amongst ourselves. Lets just put this to rest.

Thread Locked.
Have a nice day. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci