• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is this a good Budget PC?

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Let's agree to disagree. You have your suggestions, and I have mine.
Except your suggestions will end up costing the OP a lot of money and will result in the loss of performance.

Most of the builds people come here with are perfectly fine, it's almost as if people come here just to see their builds ruined by people who have no idea about computers and think that higher numbers = better.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Except your suggestions will end up costing the OP a lot of money and will result in the loss of performance.

Most of the builds people come here with are perfectly fine, it's almost as if people come here just to see their builds ruined by people who have no idea about computers and think that higher numbers = better.
I never suggested a build which would cost more, I gave my opinion, which would keep the costs exactly the same. On the other hand I told him if he did have some leftover money he could invest it gettint another CPU etc.

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
I never suggested a build which would cost more, I gave my opinion, which would keep the costs exactly the same. On the other hand I told him if he did have some leftover money he could invest it gettint another CPU etc.
There is no such thing as an "opinion" when it comes to improving a build (with the exclusion of aesthetics).

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I think it'd be able to handle Minesweeper on ultra, so yeah. c:

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How much FPS will it run with High, medium, and low settings?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci