• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Islam's Situation With Terrorism (In General) - #PrayForParis

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
With the unfortunate inhumane and totally not acceptable incidents happening in Paris, France, my prayers go to the families of the lost and the wounded.

ISIS say they are Muslims, but they truly aren't.

These terrible acts have created many conflicts and have added onto the bad Islamic reputation. Don't get me wrong, I am a proud Muslim, and I always will be, thus why I have created this thread to clear up the speculations about Islam and terrorism.

There has been rumors going around which make Islam look like its the main reason behind these terrorist attacks, and I assure you that in Islam it is forbidden to take another persons life. It is Haram (forbidden) to even harm a living being yet alone kill many innocent people.

These terrorists claiming that these killings are Jihadi (religous duty to maintain the Islamic religion) is a pile of cow dung and filled with absolute lies. These killings are Haram and have nothing to do with Islam and these pathetic murderers will recieve the punishment they deserve as they are ruining Islam's reputation and claiming that these killings are the way of God or Allah.

I hope you all understand that these mass murders have nothing to do with Islam in any way and that all Muslims are against these inhumane killings. Once again, all our prayers go to the people of France and justice will be served.

I just wanted to create this thread to explain the current situation and clear up all these speculating rumors about Islam and the current situation.

Thank you for reading this.

#PrayForParis​

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
The problem is the terrorists are doing this in the name of Islam, so Muslim or not, they want to be associated with Islam.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
The problem is the terrorists are doing this in the name of Islam, so Muslim or not, they want to be associated with Islam.
True, and they think if they slap the name of Islam right onto the killings they'll get away with it and say its Jihad, when it truly isn't...

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
#PrayForParis.

Even if we are a small community, even if there is so much conflict going between us. There's one thing that defines us different from those attackers, is that we are all human. Thank you for posting this thread, to show the support for those who lost their lives in this event. And I pray that we, as humanity, can bond closer together and grow stronger. :')

Quantum
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this thread and clearing things up.

#PrayForParis

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
#PrayForParis.

Even if we are a small community, even if there is so much conflict going between us. There's one thing that defines us different from those attackers, is that we are all human. Thank you for posting this thread, to show the support for those who lost their lives in this event. And I pray that we, as humanity, can bond closer together and grow stronger. :')
Thanks for being a wonderful person Miner. Always showing positivity and being supportive. It truly means a lot <3

#PrayForParis
#PrayForParis ):
Indeed my friends :)
Thanks for posting this thread and clearing things up.

#PrayForParis
Anything to help clear up the current situation and Islam's reputation ^-^ Hope it helped!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci