• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ismerize [EU]

Johqn

Quantum
Reaction score
Sa inte det lol
Nehe? varför tror du Jake att jag är I eran clan? han frågade "IS that johan from my clan?" o då sa ni "kanske" o nu tror han att jag är med I eran clan.... -_-

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Nehe? varför tror du Jake att jag är I eran clan? han frågade "IS that johan from my clan?" o då sa ni "kanske" o nu tror han att jag är med I eran clan.... -_-
ok jag sa fortfarande inte att du var med i vår klan så lämna tråden

PvpMinion

Tribute
Reaction score
1. First name: Tristan

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Cryticz / Exotic

3. Skype name: tristan.skype420

4. Wins/Losses: 77 / 291

5. Age: 14

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: no

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Rod combos, fns, bow spam, crit spam, parkour (idk why), rod back, blockhit combos ;D silf

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): when on fire and guy crits me with a diamond sword I usually die. also rodding people back is not my greatest strength.... and dodging peoples rod when they run *cough silf

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance):
cuz silf the milf. Because it has skilled players I want to play and win tourneys with.
10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance):
because I have good communication and decent skill, (btw everyone in intrepid hates me cuz I blockhit and crit spam people until they die and they use that as an excuse *cough Thornsie
11. Favorite map?
SG4
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?
Yes I know pretty much all the routes of sg4, valleyside, alaskan, par 72 and others
13. Previous clans: too many to list. Intrepid....

14. Country: Switzerland

Ismerize

Survivor
Reaction score
1. First name: Tristan

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Cryticz / Exotic

3. Skype name: tristan.skype420

4. Wins/Losses: 77 / 291

5. Age: 14

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: no

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Rod combos, fns, bow spam, crit spam, parkour (idk why), rod back, blockhit combos ;D silf

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): when on fire and guy crits me with a diamond sword I usually die. also rodding people back is not my greatest strength.... and dodging peoples rod when they run *cough silf

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance):
cuz silf the milf. Because it has skilled players I want to play and win tourneys with.
10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance):
because I have good communication and decent skill, (btw everyone in intrepid hates me cuz I blockhit and crit spam people until they die and they use that as an excuse *cough Thornsie
11. Favorite map?
SG4
12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?
Yes I know pretty much all the routes of sg4, valleyside, alaskan, par 72 and others
13. Previous clans: too many to list. Intrepid....

14. Country: Switzerland
accepted as member welcome mother fluffy bunnies

Proxiieee

Tribute
Reaction score
--=--APPLICATION ATTEMPT--=--

First name?: Alan :).

IGN?: OverStqcked.

Skype name?: ProxiiMC.

Wins/losses?: 175 (wins) 813 (played)

Age?: 12. birthday at the 21. sep. :eek:

Donor on MCSG [Yes or No]: Diamond donor :D.

PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Sword blockhit(s), team takeout(s), last rod combos, some nice sneaky fns :) Decent with bow.

PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Terrible in water fights, people's is allways getting the lowground combos on me in water fights! -.- Ice fight's, and hackers.

Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): This clan is looking good, and with some good members its being more funny when you're playing clan wars. And im just love clan wars :)

Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i think i can help the clan in cw's and i'm a good pvp (sounds cocky) but i can improve the clan.

Favorite map?: Par 72<3 Why this map?: There is many flat place's where you can pvp. And there is alot tier 2's :)

Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?: I got routes on the most of the popular maps, and i know the most place's on the different maps example "Lemonz house" and "football field".

Previous clans?:
Momentum (Leader)
Credence (Member)
Titonic (Member)
Fatenion (Leader)
Travion (Captain)
Rasta (Leader).

That was my application :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads