• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ismerize [EU]

Ismerize

Survivor
Reaction score
--=--APPLICATION ATTEMPT--=--

First name?: Alan :).

IGN?: OverStqcked.

Skype name?: ProxiiMC.

Wins/losses?: 175 (wins) 813 (played)

Age?: 12. birthday at the 21. sep. :eek:

Donor on MCSG [Yes or No]: Diamond donor :D.

PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Sword blockhit(s), team takeout(s), last rod combos, some nice sneaky fns :) Decent with bow.

PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Terrible in water fights, people's is allways getting the lowground combos on me in water fights! -.- Ice fight's, and hackers.

Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): This clan is looking good, and with some good members its being more funny when you're playing clan wars. And im just love clan wars :)

Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i think i can help the clan in cw's and i'm a good pvp (sounds cocky) but i can improve the clan.

Favorite map?: Par 72<3 Why this map?: There is many flat place's where you can pvp. And there is alot tier 2's :)

Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?: I got routes on the most of the popular maps, and i know the most place's on the different maps example "Lemonz house" and "football field".

Previous clans?:
Momentum (Leader)
Credence (Member)
Titonic (Member)
Fatenion (Leader)
Travion (Captain)
Rasta (Leader).

That was my application :)
accepted as Trial

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score
1. First name: Mark

2. IGN (In-Game Name): FineMC (Don't play for good stats on main)

3. Skype name: You have me ;)

4. Wins/Losses: 5/30

5. Age: 14

6. Donor on MCSG [
Yes OR No]: No

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): FnS , Rod Spam , Close Combat , Water Battles , Team Work.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Bow Aim , Teams of 4+ , Hackers , ChokePoints.

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I have decided to apply for this clan as i know some people in the clan, i think it is a very friendly clan and i want to socialize more.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I think that my stats do not determine my pvp skill. I will show you what i have got and hope to impact on the clan in clan wars and more.

11. Favorite map?: Turbulence

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?: About 2-4 routes on each map.

13. Previous clans:
Novα - Owɴer
Vecтor - Oғғιcer
Icαrυѕ - Elιтe
Lycαoɴ - Oғғιcer
OттoMαɴGrαɴdCнιldreɴ - Meмвer
ReтroReвorɴ - Meмвer
Sιɴιѕтer - Meмвer
Iɴтrepιd - Meмвer

14. Country: The United Kingdom​

Silf

Career
Reaction score
1. First name: Mark

2. IGN (In-Game Name): FineMC (Don't play for good stats on main)

3. Skype name: You have me ;)

4. Wins/Losses: 5/30

5. Age: 14

6. Donor on MCSG [
Yes OR No]: No

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): FnS , Rod Spam , Close Combat , Water Battles , Team Work.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Bow Aim , Teams of 4+ , Hackers , ChokePoints.

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I have decided to apply for this clan as i know some people in the clan, i think it is a very friendly clan and i want to socialize more.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I think that my stats do not determine my pvp skill. I will show you what i have got and hope to impact on the clan in clan wars and more.

11. Favorite map?: Turbulence

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps?: About 2-4 routes on each map.

13. Previous clans:
Novα - Owɴer
Vecтor - Oғғιcer
Icαrυѕ - Elιтe
Lycαoɴ - Oғғιcer
OттoMαɴGrαɴdCнιldreɴ - Meмвer
ReтroReвorɴ - Meмвer
Sιɴιѕтer - Meмвer
Iɴтrepιd - Meмвer

14. Country: The United Kingdom​
accepted as trial

HeroKingRS

Tribute
Reaction score
1. First name:Omar

2. IGN (In-Game Name): iDemonStrike

3: skype: HeroKingRS

4. Wins/Losses:((before account 260/2000) New Account 46/500

5: age: 13

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): bow spaming , rod combats

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Team and Hackers :)

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Becuz I'm looking for an EU clan and you guys or so good

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'm good and active

11. Favorite map? Survival Games 4

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? meh

13. Previous clans: no clan But trust me im good player I don't want to join any clan

14. Country: TR (I have Very good English trust me :))

thatpear

Career
Reaction score

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): bow spaming , rod combats

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Becuz I'm looking for an EU clan and you guys or so good

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'm good and active

13. Previous clans: no clan But trust me im good player I don't want to join any clan

Ur english isn't good lol

Ismerize

Survivor
Reaction score

denied

MartiinHD

Platinum
Reaction score
1. First name: Martin

2. IGN (In-Game Name): MartinThePinger

3. Skype name: Martin.doan37

4. Wins/Losses: 105 (Wins) 437 (Played)

5. Age: 12

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: No because my account got scammed rip plat donor ;-;

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Sword combos, PvP On flat ground, Cheeky fns'es

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Water fights, Im not the best at rod cuz i got a new mouse

9. Why apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i talked with some of the members and they are pretty nice to talk with :D

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because i can help you in clanwars and we could have a lot of funny times

11. Favorite map? Valleyside university because its pretty easy to get stacked on it and the map got a lot if nice pvp Places and a nice chokepoint xD

12. Knowledge of most callouts, routes and locations of popular maps? Yes i got a chestroute on almost all the maps

13. Previous clans:

14. Country: Denmark
And btw OverStqcked is my twince :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci