• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's been great guys :). Thanks for everything.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Didn't really know you, except when you blindly kicked me for BSM, but good luck with life.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, did I miss something or are you really leaving?
I thought you were just demoted, your still gonna play MCSG, right?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I remember when I first met you, you sent me a conversation about dealing with mod stuff. I though you were the most mature person ever. All seriousness, and the like. When I finally met you through TS, I learned that you loved to have fun and good off. Just generally have a great time with whatever you're doing.

Quick question though? Are you leaving the community as a whole, or will you still be playing just as much, just without being a mod?

I was thinking a bit last night, when I figured out I was accepted into HG8. I've decided that if by some amazing miracle I win, the diamond sponsorship would be given to you. That is, if you're interested.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember when I first met you, you sent me a conversation about dealing with mod stuff. I though you were the most mature person ever. All seriousness, and the like. When I finally met you through TS, I learned that you loved to have fun and good off. Just generally have a great time with whatever you're doing.

Quick question though? Are you leaving the community as a whole, or will you still be playing just as much, just without being a mod?

I was thinking a bit last night, when I figured out I was accepted into HG8. I've decided that if by some amazing miracle I win, the diamond sponsorship would be given to you. That is, if you're interested.
LOVE ME
I will still be playing, but before I thought I was stuck in GM forever until kpwn came to my rescue <3.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WIN HG8 PLS i will give you hugs. <3
i will miss lurking with u in the mod chats :c

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Philly67
Honestly, you were the person who convinced me to stay after my 2 final warnings. Although I disliked some of the Sr. Staff because of the decisions they made you hammered into my mind the idea of staying and bearing with it. Thank you, and I am sorry I let you down.
Sr. Staff rarely make bad decisions, Sr. staff make the better decision of many to fix messes made by members of the community and in some cases irresponsible mods. Sr. staff make these decisions because they have no better options and sometimes the only way to solve the issues are to make a "bad" decision. If you saw the issues that Sr. Staff deal with you would understand why the decisions made are made.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sr. Staff rarely make bad decisions, Sr. staff make the better decision of many to fix messes made by members of the community and in some cases irresponsible mods. Sr. staff make these decisions because they have no better options and sometimes the only way to solve the issues are to make a "bad" decision. If you saw the issues that Sr. Staff deal with you would understand why the decisions made are made.
Nono, you misunderstand. I understand the reason as to why the Sr. Staff made some of the decisions they did and the decisions were right, but I just feel that they could have been dealt with better. In this case I am not talking about my demotion; I am talking about other things. My demotion was deserved and was the right decision as I was warned multiple times.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Nono, you misunderstand. I understand the reason as to why the Sr. Staff made some of the decisions they did and the decisions were right, but I just feel that they could have been dealt with better. In this case I am not talking about my demotion; I am talking about other things. My demotion was deserved and was the right decision as I was warned multiple times.
I was never talking about your demotion, all I was saying was the Sr. staff always makes the best decision possible even if it seems like a bad decision as sometimes making the right decision won't make people like you but in the long run it will cause the least damage.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Bye Jake...from State Farm, I'm sorry, I had too C;

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
It's really sad for me to watch all of my favorite mods leave, whether it be getting fired, or quitting, it makes me not want to be a part of this community anymore. Then I remember all of the great times I have had and I know I can't leave. Just remember, wherever life takes you never give up, remember who you are, and who your friends are. These are the only things you really need in life. Good luck with where ever your travels take you! :) <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci