• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's here! Let the Games Begin - Episode 01 Feat. ThatOneTomahawk

SpartanDudeFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
Its the job of the staff to watch over rule-breakers and answer questions, and the job of the Developers is to improve the servers themselves.
The people working on this were (most likely) a small number of staff members, plus the animators, voice-actors, and script-writers, many of whom I believe were non-staff, but I haven't double-checked.

I doubt it took much away from their regular duties, and the Devs probably were barely even involved at all.
Do you think I care?

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
If you don't care, then the logical assumption that I'm making is that you just wanted to piss off the staff?
Well, then, aren't you just a bundle of sunshine.
ppppphhhhhhh
lol I'm laughing as we speak

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Its the job of the staff to watch over rule-breakers and answer questions, and the job of the Developers is to improve the servers themselves.
The people working on this were (most likely) a small number of staff members, plus the animators, voice-actors, and script-writers, many of whom I believe were non-staff, but I haven't double-checked.

I doubt it took much away from their regular duties, and the Devs probably were barely even involved at all.
Close but not quite. This doesn't take away from our regular staff team at all - we have hired animators to dedicate time to animating. No other staff work on this project (well, with the exception of Chad)

L

Lachlan_is_best

If these two play MCSG and are VIP, feature TheCampingRusher looking in a chest then Duljuice comes up behind Rusher and starts killing him then Rusher says: "What're you doin'?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci