• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's here! Let the Games Begin - Episode 01 Feat. ThatOneTomahawk

GBlades

Platinum
Reaction score
INVINCIBLE!
Hmm, I'm assuming you guys have the plot already written out and whatnot, but just a few fun ideas:
Clans - Perhaps get a few known clans like Pheonix/Rebels/Trivium and ask if you can use them for large battle scenes.
Sponsoring - Find a way to incorporate it? Maybe a cake to hop over lava or something.
Bountying - A fun way to get people to fight each other instead of chasing you.

S

Sepyz

I'm honestly hoping Arena is featured in one of these and gets banned halfway through the game

SpartanDudeFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
So I now see what MCSG has been doing instead of getting hackers and improving the foundations of the server.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
So I now see what MCSG has been doing instead of getting hackers and improving the foundations of the server.
Its the job of the staff to watch over rule-breakers and answer questions, and the job of the Developers is to improve the servers themselves.
The people working on this were (most likely) a small number of staff members, plus the animators, voice-actors, and script-writers, many of whom I believe were non-staff, but I haven't double-checked.

I doubt it took much away from their regular duties, and the Devs probably were barely even involved at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci