• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Litlwiz

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Name:Ian
Your Age:22
Your Minecraft Username:litlwiz
Your Forum Username (if different):litlwiz
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences:Ive modded on my own server and another server that i not online anymore.
What examples of situations will you use /kick?:If somone would bespamming annoying other players and half of the server votes on kicking him/her i would kick the person in question.
What examples of situations will you use /ban?:If somone is hacking ,massivley spamming making the server laggy, and if more than 18 people agree on it i will ban.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:Im willing to donate from 2:30 pm to 9:00 pm eastern standard time.And i usally go on the survival games 5 days a week.
Where are you located? (Time Zone):New York (Eastern Standard)

I, Ian accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permeant ban or removal from the website.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your Name:Ian
Your Age:22
Your Minecraft Username:litlwiz
Your Forum Username (if different):litlwiz
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences:Ive modded on my own server and another server that i not online anymore.
What examples of situations will you use /kick?:If somone would bespamming annoying other players and half of the server votes on kicking him/her i would kick the person in question.
What examples of situations will you use /ban?:If somone is hacking ,massivley spamming making the server laggy, and if more than 18 people agree on it i will ban.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:Im willing to donate from 2:30 pm to 9:00 pm eastern standard time.And i usally go on the survival games 5 days a week.
Where are you located? (Time Zone):New York (Eastern Standard)

I, Ian accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permeant ban or removal from the website.
Send it to [email protected]

Bria.n

Spectator
Reaction score
A tad controversial but I'd like to suggest pre-teaming as being against the rules for a following reasons. Note: This is pre-teaming and is different from teaming ingame.

Before I give my reasoning for this suggestion I would like to define what qualifies as pre-teaming. It is when two or more players have contact with each other outside of the minecraft game. Via skype, same IP, vent, etc.

The reasons as to why pre-teaming gives an unfair advantage:

1. those users have the ability to plan before the game even begins
2. those users who use voice communication programs can communicate outside of minecraft chat
3. players who do not pre-team are at an obvious disadvantage, and players to team ingame are at a disadvantage to pre-teaming players.
ex. 3v3 Pre-team vs. Ingame team In this scenario the ingame team is already at a disadvantage being unable to communicate through mic.

I think pre-teaming should be for tournaments or match games, not in public play where it isn't fair.

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
Very good set of rules, sent my application in. hope its gets accepted would make it a lot easier than having to wait an hour plus for each video to upload for proof (waiting on 3 now :p )

nilkanth ashra

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Name:Nilkanth
Your Age:14
Your Minecraft Username:hyperpenguinz
Your Forum Username (if different):Nilkanth
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences:None
What examples of situations will you use /kick?:When people post links without the links being asked or when people spam
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: when people insult races or swear a lot
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: once in about 3 months
Where are you located? (Time Zone):Japan,Tokyo

I, Nilkanth, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG

DeltaHotel

Spectator
Reaction score
I totally agree to these rules and i just have applied for a moderator position

Bomber150

Spectator
Reaction score
Uhm actually chad i sent you an application, but how do i know Ive been accepted or not? will your email me back or inbox me on the website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci