• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShadowKiller

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, these seem totally fair. But, I do not see if you can mine ANY or place ANY block in the rules. Please tell me if you can mine or place any block. Thanks.

~TheShadowKiller ;)

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, these seem totally fair. But, I do not see if you can mine ANY or place ANY block in the rules. Please tell me if you can mine or place any block. Thanks.

~TheShadowKiller ;)
The server physically stops you from placeing/deleteing blocks except for leaves so no you cant :p

fraser457

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Name:Fraser Dodds
Your Age:16
Your Minecraft Username: fraser457
Your Forum Username (if different): fraser457
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences: Ive been admin, owner, mod and lots of servers they all liked me and I think They were great servers. But not as good as this one.
What examples of situations will you use /kick?: If I ask them to stop spamming and they carry on, or say offensive stuff like racism etc
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: When they Dissobay me or others like 3 times. Or If they are rude to mod+
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I am willing to donate about 1 every month and about £20
Where are you located? (Time Zone): London, Uk.

I, {fraser dodds}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permeant ban or removal from the website.

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Name:Fraser Dodds
Your Age:16
Your Minecraft Username: fraser457
Your Forum Username (if different): fraser457
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences: Ive been admin, owner, mod and lots of servers they all liked me and I think They were great servers. But not as good as this one.
What examples of situations will you use /kick?: If I ask them to stop spamming and they carry on, or say offensive stuff like racism etc
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: When they Dissobay me or others like 3 times. Or If they are rude to mod+
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I am willing to donate about 1 every month and about £20
Where are you located? (Time Zone): London, Uk.

I, {fraser dodds}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permeant ban or removal from the website.
not on here mate you need to e-mail him

Dawsyn Lundie

Tribute
Reaction score
Is there a rule about cussing? I don't think so, can you get this through Dustin. head, he told my friend not to use the "f" word. Whats wrong with it?

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
"If you are fount outside of the lobby, you will be kicked."

mistake ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members