• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhysthegreat123

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks Chad, for finally posting some set rules. i really hope this clears up most of thoes pesky spammers ad such.
PS: i posted an application with my real age on it (19), not wut my acc says, im like 81 or sumtin on here.

TheFocus

Spectator
Reaction score
I'll help you guys out as much as I can.. I will do live streams everytime I play on your servers :) and if I see any hacks I will send you guys the clip :) Cuz I have ran into over 10 hackers and its just a piss off while trying to enjoy the game :p so I want to help you guys break there Good and keep the servers going good :)

-TheFocus

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks Chad, for finally posting some set rules. i really hope this clears up most of thoes pesky spammers ad such.
PS: i posted an application with my real age on it (19), not wut my acc says, im like 81 or sumtin on here.
I think you can pm a mod or one of the staff for a birthdate change.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
You STILL haven't answered my OptiFine question! I mean it does have the zoom feature, but I keep my render distance on NORMAL, and it has NO ADVANTAGE towards me because whatever I see in NORMAL I see in ZOOM. Please answer me on this. On my thread, you said "Anything outside of Vanilla Minecraft is considered a hack" but this just helps my FPS. Please respond because OptiFine is my BFF and I love it, MCChadtheDJ !

I'll help you guys out as much as I can.. I will do live streams everytime I play on your servers :) and if I see any hacks I will send you guys the clip :) Cuz I have ran into over 10 hackers and its just a piss off while trying to enjoy the game :p so I want to help you guys break there Good and keep the servers going good :)

-TheFocus
Umm...isn't responding to the WHOLE post a...*Waste of space*?

Jrrj15

Tribute
Reaction score
So Chad now that you have the rules in place will you finally start to ban people on the report abuse section? I know i've been asking a lot but D:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
How so? I am telling them what I am going to be doing... I do not see how in any way this is a "waste of space"
I did not mean it like that. I mean when you respond the whole post appears on top of your response, and it was a long post, so doing that in my opinion is a *waste of space*

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
Mamiamato24 said:
You STILL haven't answered my OptiFine question! I mean it does have the zoom feature, but I keep my render distance on NORMAL, and it has NO ADVANTAGE towards me because whatever I see in NORMAL I see in ZOOM. Please answer me on this. On my thread, you said "Anything outside of Vanilla Minecraft is considered a hack" but this just helps my FPS. Please respond because OptiFine is my BFF and I love it, MCChadtheDJ !
I have OptiFine mod as well, an I use Normal an Far distance. I've used the Zoom feature once or twice just out of curiosity an all it does is give a little better detail of what you can already see (for the most part I don't c that much of an advantage), But I use it only when I'm spectating. It doesn't allow you to see stuff that's beyond your already rendered distance. I'm not a Mod, or admin so I really can't answer your question if it's against the rules, which I highly doubt they'll even considered it as a form of hacking since Optifine's main an only purpose is to help improve your game's performance(or Fps).

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I have OptiFine mod as well, an I use Normal an Far distance. I've used the Zoom feature once or twice just out of curiosity an all it does is give a little better detail of what you can already see (for the most part I don't c that much of an advantage), But I use it only when I'm spectating. It doesn't allow you to see stuff that's beyond your already rendered distance. I'm not a Mod, or admin so I really can't answer your question if it's against the rules, which I highly doubt they'll even considered it as a form of hacking since Optifine's main an only purpose is to help improve your game's performance(or Fps).
Lol imo optifine zoom doesn't do much and it should be allowed. I'm sure many people use Optifine for the FPS increase and banning that mod would be plain stupid. I hardly or never use the zoom though lol.

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
I think its rediculious how you must be 18 or over to be a mod. There are plently of people that are mature enough to moderate the servers that are under 18.

kmaster224

Experienced
Reaction score
I think its rediculious how you must be 18 or over to be a mod. There are plently of people that are mature enough to moderate the servers that are under 18.
Chad said to go ahead and send an email to his email even if you are not 18, and he will still consider it. I think he just doesn't want a bunch of 12 year olds saying, "Im mature! pick me!!" Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci