• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
So saying "Joining Alliance" in the pre-game lobby counts as spam?

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, kinda a major question here. If you have two people and one is specing and one is playing, is it against the rules to have the spec tell the player where everyone is?

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm hoping we have some sort of way to tell if people are actually of age and/or have the experience they say they have in the apps. I can already see a bunch of fourteen year-olds sending in apps claiming to be eighteen and saying they have years of moderating/administrating experience...

EDIT:
Oh, kinda a major question here. If you have two people and one is specing and one is playing, is it against the rules to have the spec tell the player where everyone is?

I think that's unavoidable, really. You'll have tons of people in alliances that do that sort of thing after one of them dies. One could argue that it's a part of strategy, but you could also say that it's unfair to those that don't have any sort of "eye in the sky" help. It's personal preference, I guess, as to whether or not you think it's cheating.

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm hoping we have some sort of way to tell if people are actually of age and/or have the experience they say they have in the apps. I can already see a bunch of fourteen year-olds sending in apps claiming to be eighteen and saying they have years of moderating/administrating experience...
This WILL happen and they can do nothing to prevent it. They will probably have to filter through this. They will be banned eventually, if they abuse.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Hope not. Its called teamwork. :) Ok maybe not. Nevermind. :p

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmm.. immature moderators can bring hell from my experiences. And i think its impossible to avoid people that lie about their ages..

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmm.. immature moderators can bring hell from my experiences. And i think its impossible to avoid people that lie about their ages..
I've had to deal with and work with immature mods on various forums and such I've been on. I've even seen sites and such die because everyone just left since they couldn't stand the thirteen year-old mod who abused his powers and talked down to everyone. I just don't want that here. (Also, I say this partially out of jealousy, since I applied - as most people will - and don't want to lose out to someone who lied on the app).

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I've had to deal with and work with immature mods on various forums and such I've been on. I've even seen sites and such die because everyone just left since they couldn't stand the thirteen year-old mod who abused his powers and talked down to everyone. I just don't want that here. (Also, I say this partially out of jealousy, since I applied - as most people will - and don't want to lose out to someone who lied on the app).
Haha but yea. I have seen mods abusing their power from one particular server which i should not name. The mods kick people just because the people killed him and when i tried to talk to him, the way he talked obviously show he is a 13-14 year old. not saying that all 13-14 year olds are like that but.. yea you get the idea. The server closed eventually and i do not want that to happen on this awesome server.

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Haha but yea. I have seen mods abusing their power from one particular server which i should not name. The mods kick people just because the people killed him and when i tried to talk to him, the way he talked obviously show he is a 13-14 year old. not saying that all 13-14 year olds are like that but.. yea you get the idea. The server closed eventually and i do not want that to happen on this awesome server.
That's exactly what I'm worried about here. Some kid raging cause he lost, kicking the guy that killed him, then kicking everyone that tells him off for doing so. Oh well, I'm sure Chad and the others are well aware of the possibilities of that happening, so I'm not too worried.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm worried about here. Some kid raging cause he lost, kicking the guy that killed him, then kicking everyone that tells him off for doing so. Oh well, I'm sure Chad and the others are well aware of the possibilities of that happening, so I'm not too worried.
I guess this is the danger when you recruit mods, especially on PvP servers..

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
i agree with the rules 100% i only have optfine for texture packs and fps boosts for when i record :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci