• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRaFTDOS

Spectator
Reaction score
True. I was tired at 11:07. No, not a kick. It's preparation. There is nothing in the rules that say they can't look around. No kick. No ban.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Something I have noticed is when people accidentally post their mod applications here, they always confuse the part about how much time they are willing to donate. I see multiple posts about donating money and not time.

Tom_Woods

Spectator
Reaction score
Click on the tab Servers, there you can toggle the servers from EU to US, which ones are in lobby and how many slots you prefer to play on.
yh but how do you actually join them because i click on them and nothing happens except for telling me who is in the lobby/game

toolsk

Spectator
Reaction score
what ever bans people for spam needs to be more strict it is not stict lots of people spam and dont get caught. its kinda annoying

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
what ever bans people for spam needs to be more strict it is not stict lots of people spam and dont get caught. its kinda annoying
That is one of many reasons why I applied to be a moderator earlier today. I seem to always be on the servers with spammers. I just reported about 6 of them. I can only hope that they are learning their lessons. Moderators can only monitor so much.

Reaction score
That is one of many reasons why I applied to be a moderator earlier today. I seem to always be on the servers with spammers. I just reported about 6 of them. I can only hope that they are learning their lessons. Moderators can only monitor so much.
Ditto. I'm always on and a mod never is. I'm responsible enough to handle that ;)

Also I love being an Admin on the Lords of Uberdark forums :D

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
in the rules it says you loose your points if you are cought hacking. but many(if not all) hackers haven't lost them.
why?

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
how do you make a new thread? I have a ban dispute and i really would like to take it up with the owner or an assistant. I said guys 8 times over the spam of 20 seconds trying to get my freinds attention and then i get banned. are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci