• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's time to talk about the Rules...

Are the rules fair?

• Yes

Votes: 3,083 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 110 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
Your Name:Samuel
Your Age:15
Your Minecraft Username: EvilCyanSheep
Your Forum Username (if different): EvilCyanSheep
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):None
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences:None
What examples of situations will you use /kick?: Bad Language
What are some examples of situations that you would use /tempban?: Begging,Rude behavior
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: Cussing,Hacking
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes i use Camtasia
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:iI will like to donate $5
Where are you located? (Time Zone):Eastern Time Reason: I will take care of the server when i am needed i will not abuse Baning powers for stupid reasons and respect all of the rules u have made and i will keep the servers free from hackers and abuser and keep the sevrvers going. Thx For listening And i will be a Epic Mod ;) Alright let Talk about me. I am a fun loving person who cares for others at certain times i love making people laugh i want to keep people safe and be there for them when they call me and that is mostly it about me.
Your application is not supposed to be here. Stop posting here.
If you can't follow simple guides you'll never be mod.

Reaction score
Your application is not supposed to be here. Stop posting here.
If you can't follow simple guides you'll never be mod.
sry thats not my aplication thats me quoting someone else by acident. i have deleted it. and I alredy told them to put it in the corect spot.

Darkassassin2883

Spectator
Reaction score
Most of the rules are fair. I only want one thing removed. Teams. Basically, I die a lot because of people who team, and it is really unfair. And after a team has killed everyone, they do something fairly stupid like have a cookie fight. I mean, what the f. Totally pointless and ruining the purpose of the game. If you could somehow fix this, then thanks. Otherwise, all the rules are fair. Thanks for posting this.

cinemod12

Tribute
Reaction score
Most of the rules are fair. I only want one thing removed. Teams. Basically, I die a lot because of people who team, and it is really unfair. And after a team has killed everyone, they do something fairly stupid like have a cookie fight. I mean, what the f. Totally pointless and ruining the purpose of the game. If you could somehow fix this, then thanks. Otherwise, all the rules are fair. Thanks for posting this.
I don't have a problem with teams. You can make your own teams and how do they ruin the purpose of the game which is to kill and try to survive.Making a rule against teams would be stupid in my opinion.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Just wondering would a coordinates mod be illegal? I only use it to tell my team members my coords without having to click F3 so I don't get distracted, if it is considered unfair I will delete it.

Darkassassin2883

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with teams. You can make your own teams and how do they ruin the purpose of the game which is to kill and try to survive.Making a rule against teams would be stupid in my opinion.
Well, I find it a disgrace to have to work with poeple to surive. Sorry, that's how I view this.

Reaction score
Just wondering would a coordinates mod be illegal? I only use it to tell my team members my coords without having to click F3 so I don't get distracted, if it is considered unfair I will delete it.
I dont see any problem with that. just amke sure thats the only mod u have turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci