• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff iVelocityGaming's Resignation Letter - "That's all folks!"

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember when you were first waiting, and I knew you would get it. Now I have a question. Exactly how old were you when getting Sr. Mod? Because there's a chance CaptainButterToast was younger than you when getting his rank. It's just a question of curiosity.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember when you were first waiting, and I knew you would get it. Now I have a question. Exactly how old were you when getting Sr. Mod? Because there's a chance CaptainButterToast was younger than you when getting his rank. It's just a question of curiosity.
I was 14 and about 7 months old.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
You seem like a great guy, good luck in your future! Sad to see you go! :(

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for your work here at MCGamer! Good luck in your future endeavors :)

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh, :'( Sad to see you go man. We never really talked much but you were on of my favoutite Sr.Mods and I looked up to you a heck ton. I want to wish you the best if luck in the future with your results, I'm sure you'll do amazing! It's an honor working with you and I truly will miss you!

Best if luck in the future!
-FAMILYMONSTER

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I was actually quite surprised when I woke up and saw this.

You will be greatly missed :(

Best of luck :)

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
It is so sad to see you go. You have done an amazing job here at MCG. :oops:

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
no advertising ur steam and twitter!!!
jk
But seriously, good luck in school and hopefully you get straight A's.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
D: I wish you luck in your future endeavors!
Thanks for being a good staff member!

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I still remember over a year ago when I was watching you for a staff position on OresomeCraft. After the majority of us quashed the decision to make you a mod, I got to know you a bit better- thank god I did. I remember when I first came here after things with OresomeCraft fell through the roof, and seeing your dedication to helping the community despite not being staff- I said to myself that day that if you ever became staff here, I would apply to. Sure enough, 2 days after my birthday, you became a moderator. Then a month and a week later, I too became moderator.

Love you long time man, hit me up on Steam if you want to play some CS or just talk. <3

M

MattGlowstone

Thank you for everything, in really going to miss you, do we sound alike or is that a myth someone set up, goodbye for now Niall, stay in touch <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci