• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jimmy/Intelligent's Goodbye (mods please don't move)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jimmy.. Where do I start..

When I first applied for Exile and got declined, I got asked to hop on the teamspeak to get to know a few members. The first few people I had talked to was Calebjosh, SheIsAGoldDigga and You.. Knowing you were all admins at the time I was honestly intimidated (knowing me now, you probably won't believe). After just minutes of getting to know you three I knew that I'd get along with you amazing well, we proceed to play a SG game on Alaskan Village (which I only killed you in cause you were lagging your complete ass off, but you still got me down to 1 heart). I remember you forcing me to say 'Jimmy is a Minecraft God' and I refused causing you to ban me multiple times which I can admit was pretty hilarious at the time. I won't ever forget how we got onto Battlegrounds and you showing me how to Rod Spam and use the sword properly, I never knew there was so many strats you could do and that really opened my eyes alot.

We move onto badlion where we kept 1v1ing which other again and again cause our skill level (at the time) was almost evenly matched, I still remember you saying 'I'd rather 1v1 you then Dejay cause he plays like a Pu$$y'.. I died laughing inside.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I'm gonna miss you alot even though you'll remain in our clan chat forever just like everyone else cause I can truthly say on behalf of Exile that we love you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci