• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jocks...

Do you have jocks at your school?

• Yes

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • I go to a private schoolFTW

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello guys knight here! Todays topic is...Jocks. At my school I have a lot of jocks and thats because there is way more boys than there is girls, and i've seen some big things happen this year already! Like about a month ago 2 kids were smoking in the boys bathroom...im only 11 but I dont think its normal for an 11 year old to be smoking in the bathroom.So leave a comment if you have the same thing at your school and what have those "Jocks" done.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We have that group of football players, but they don't do anything as dumb as smoke...

I caould almost be considered one myself because I'm a football player.

L

Lululioness

In Australia, we don't call them jocks.

We call the fabulous persons or twelvies.
Correction
We call them f**gots.

We call every single person that is 12 a twelvie even though most of them are normal twelve year olds.

Me: Eating a sandwich
Random Year 10: lol twelvie
Me: Talking to my friend
Random Year 9: lol look at the twelvies

And to the OP
Yes my school has 'jocks' but they're just immature and dumb but good looking so... idk. But seriously, they were sniffing sherbet as if it was cocaine and thought it was funny.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have Jocks, but being the weird fella I am I fit in most social groups and they don't do much wrong most of these Jocks are smart and cool Fellas. Jocks aren't all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci