• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jocks...

Do you have jocks at your school?

• Yes

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • I go to a private schoolFTW

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
This kills me: People think that just because you go to a private school, you don't have jocks and "nerds". Well, this coming from someone who does go to a private school, we do, in fact, have jocks...

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This kills me: People think that just because you go to a private school, you don't have jocks and "nerds". Well, this coming from someone who does go to a private school, we do, in fact, have jocks...
I used to go to a Private School and I know that Private Schools have them.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I remember back in middle school their as this kid in my grade named Jeremy. This was around grades 6 through 8. He used to really get on my nerves by pushing me around in the hallways, at lunch, in the locker rooms. I couldn't say he was a jock so much as a bully. Generally, he was just a major meanie. ;~;
One of the major things that he held against be was that I was short. He was tall, and I wasn't. Most of you don't know this, but I didn't get over 5 feet tall until I turned just before I turned 14.

Either way, my strategy against this kid was just to ignore him, and just try to forget about it. Thankfully, it worked, and I hadn't seen anything from him for the rest of middle school.

I recall that last year, my sophomore year in High School, I ended up next to Jeremy in the line to get food for lunch. I honestly couldn't help but laugh as I towered over him by at least 6 inches. I'm currently 5'11", and he must have been about 5'4". I think I left him speechless, and he just gawked at me before turning away.

He's expelled now, I think. XD

TL;DR Just ignore it.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I remember back in middle school their as this kid in my grade named Jeremy. This was around grades 6 through 8. He used to really get on my nerves by pushing me around in the hallways, at lunch, in the locker rooms. I couldn't say he was a jock so much as a bully. Generally, he was just a major meanie. ;~;
One of the major things that he held against be was that I was short. He was tall, and I wasn't. Most of you don't know this, but I didn't get over 5 feet tall until I turned just before I turned 14.

Either way, my strategy against this kid was just to ignore him, and just try to forget about it. Thankfully, it worked, and I hadn't seen anything from him for the rest of middle school.

I recall that last year, my sophomore year in High School, I ended up next to Jeremy in the line to get food for lunch. I honestly couldn't help but laugh as I towered over him by at least 6 inches. I'm currently 5'11", and he must have been about 5'4". I think I left him speechless, and he just gawked at me before turning away.

He's expelled now, I think. XD

TL;DR Just ignore it.
I can relate to this although I was never really bullied. I was one of the smallest in the year when i was 11/12 but now at 18 I am now 5'11"-6'0" it's always fun to see how people react when you change. Tbh I am not a bulky guy but I have a lot of training so I know how to use my strength to it's potential :p I mean it's always fun when people try and pin me down and fail ;)
Dave GibboAssassin :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
My older sister, who's 17, kept mocking me because I was short. Now, she's 5'1", and I'm 5'8", and she absolutely hates it when I stand next to her.
O_O I still automatically think you're a female when I read your posts, so I was like "Woooah, you're a tallll lady o_O"
and then I remembered you're a guy.. *facedesk*

I'm homeschooled now, for what would be my Freshman year in highschool, but in Middleschool and Elementary, there were tons of jocks. Being that I'm in South Florida, about half of them were Hispanic/Latino people who spoke mad-fast Spanish.. which kinda sucked, cuz it took me an entire month to learn how to say "I don't speak Spanish" in Spanish -__-
I'm one of those kids who doesn't hang out with any group. I solo the hallways and don't talk to anyone, and just walk by you without giving you a second glance even if you call out my name (which rarely happens, since I hardly talk to anyone in the first place). And if I do look at you, 9/10 times I'm giving you my famed Dead Stare (No, not Death Stare. Dead Stare. There's a rumor in my middleschool that there's a guy who is literally dead - No pulse, random grey (lifeless) spots of skin, and doesn't feel pain. That's me ;))
So I don't have an issue with jocks, probably because I got into a fight with two of them near the beginning of grade 7.
However, I do see a LOT of fellow nerds getting bullied by jocks, bullies, "popular" kids, and the likes. Most of the time I walk between the victim and the bully and "accidentally" bump into the bully.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
In my school, we actually don't have jocks, just a bunch of morons.

For example: Yesterday in celebration of Halloween, some kid brought a bunch of Pixie Sticks, snorted like 3 of them, and had to go the nurse after getting a bloody nose.

I also walked in on some other kid pissing on the ceiling of the guy's bathroom. See what I mean?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
In my school, we actually don't have jocks, just a bunch of morons.

For example: Yesterday in celebration of Halloween, some kid brought a bunch of Pixie Sticks, snorted like 3 of them, and had to go the nurse after getting a bloody nose.

I also walked in on some other kid pissing on the ceiling of the guy's bathroom. See what I mean?
You, sir, have some of the funniest posts I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci