• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Joey Graceffa

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
His vlog channel is actually good and worthy of his 1,000,000 subs.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally don't find him that bad. No I'm not gay, but everyone has there opinions. Personally, I think he's good at pvp. Pffff who am I kidding, he's absolutely terrible at php, and come on guys, in what right mind, would you watch a shirtless boy screech at the top of his longs like " oh, you Bunny Lover, why are you hurting me", when this happens, I just feel the need to face palm, and scream "for christ sake, its the hunger games, that what your supposed to do, then i slowly proceed to have a deep thinking process, where I try to figure out what even is happening with my life.

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
How rude some of you are. He has gotten MCSG so many members. His videos of him playing with stacy are great and I'm glad he is still playing after all this time even after he was on the amazing race and stuff. People who do not like him either just do not like him, or are jealous of him.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
What's the deal with this guy, and why is he so popular?
All of the sudden, every lobby has people talking about Joey. I've seen a few of his videos, and to be honest I find him quite annoying, and nothing that worthy of 300,000 subscribers on his gaming channel alone. Can someone tell me what I'm missing out on? I just don't him funny, he's pretty immature (swears every video, like 50 times, and rage quits) and I just don't get it ._.
He's got 1 mill subs on he's other channel

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How rude some of you are. He has gotten MCSG so many members. His videos of him playing with stacy are great and I'm glad he is still playing after all this time even after he was on the amazing race and stuff. People who do not like him either just do not like him, or are jealous of him.
We haven't said one negative thing about him... And you still haven't really told us how his mc channel is good, all you said is "they're great."

GeckoPMC

Survivor
Reaction score
He has like 1 000 000 subs on his main channel I think.

MaxStormz

Experienced
Reaction score
People need to stop worshiping YouTubers like they're the best thing that ever existed. You can be a fan, yeah that's fine. But when that's the only thing you like and you keep shouting about how much you love them, yeah, time to take a break.

I think One Direction is also a prime example.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci