• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Joey Graceffa

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
People are so obsessed over him, I played a game with him and I really didn't care, just played it like a normal game.
Well 70% of all players in an SG lobby become hysterical when a YouTuber like Joeygraceffa joins, which is pretty sad as they only make themselves look bad when they try to offer him their help by allying with him in groups of 13...

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, his normal channel is pretty funny, but I HATE HIS GAMING CHANNEL. I GET SO ANNOYED.

Lolzkittiez

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't really mind him. I think that his videos are entertaining because he doesn't know everything about the game, so he can learn new things. The only thing that really ruins the videos for me are the giant crowds of fans that follow him around. If they didn't follow him around and give him everything they own, then he would learn how to play a lot faster. Just my opinion.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
This post makes too much sense. I've never really seen the appeal of Joey Graceffa. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci