• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JOEYGRACEFFA?

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Joey is some guy that dies in ThatOneTomahawk's video. Alias includes a girl named Stacy who tried to kill Tomahawk for 20 minutes.

Joey's main channel has 962K+ subs.
Joey's gaming channel has 245K+ subs.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't really like his voice :/ it kinda bothers me.

BUT HUNGER CRAFT FTW!!!

HellKage

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been a fan since 2011, he is a YouTuber who makes videos on YouTube. He started his gaming channel to play a variety of games, including Minecraft, Slenderman, Happy Wheels, and a few others. Minecraft was the only one that actually stuck around though, but because he basically completed everything in normal survival mode (Except the Ender Dragon) he decided to play Hungercraft. Joey is a huge fan of the Hunger games and a lot of his fans were suggesting it to him so he decided to play. MCSG is obviously funner then normal gameplay so he is pretty much playing Hunger craft only.

He is shirtless because when he first started his gaming channel it was hot, after playing a few games he decided it would be his signature thing (like Pewdiepies whatupsbros this is peeewdiepie) I will admit he isn't as skilled as others and his fans can be annoying, but he has won a few and has made it to DM multiple times.

Other more experienced players have helped him (Though both them and Joey usually end up betraying each other) So he isn't some pushover if they are willing to team.

He is pretty good on his own with just him and Stacy (His partner) and they are experienced enough to know where good chests are. He is good enough and popular enough for him to be awarded a VIP name so I wouldn't call him cheap or annoying. I don't care if you think he's bad, he is good enough for a VIP so that means he is good enough to play MCSG.

kristyne23

Spectator
Reaction score
From my view he's only popular on these servers because of his Vlogging channel, i personally don't think he's very good at the game, but that only what i think!

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
From my view he's only popular on these servers because of his Vlogging channel, i personally don't think he's very good at the game, but that only what i think!
Yeah, I watched his videos not too long ago and he didn't look like a good MCSG player, he needs improvement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci