• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JOEYGRACEFFA?

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
He honestly never wins a game legit. The only time he wins is when he gets fan girls to help him.. His voice hurts my ears (sorry :/) and I've know who he was mainly from his winter spring pro channel. ( I bet none of the fan girls knew that that channel was his first channel )

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
I have been a fan since 2011, he is a YouTuber who makes videos on YouTube. He started his gaming channel to play a variety of games, including Minecraft, Slenderman, Happy Wheels, and a few others. Minecraft was the only one that actually stuck around though, but because he basically completed everything in normal survival mode (Except the Ender Dragon) he decided to play Hungercraft. Joey is a huge fan of the Hunger games and a lot of his fans were suggesting it to him so he decided to play. MCSG is obviously funner then normal gameplay so he is pretty much playing Hunger craft only.

He is shirtless because when he first started his gaming channel it was hot, after playing a few games he decided it would be his signature thing (like Pewdiepies whatupsbros this is peeewdiepie) I will admit he isn't as skilled as others and his fans can be annoying, but he has won a few and has made it to DM multiple times.

Other more experienced players have helped him (Though both them and Joey usually end up betraying each other) So he isn't some pushover if they are willing to team.

He is pretty good on his own with just him and Stacy (His partner) and they are experienced enough to know where good chests are. He is good enough and popular enough for him to be awarded a VIP name so I wouldn't call him cheap or annoying. I don't care if you think he's bad, he is good enough for a VIP so that means he is good enough to play MCSG.
Although we hated bajan Canadian we did abuse him and his fan base even though some of them were very nice. We should not abuse this guy who ever he is because it is making the server popular.

kristyne23

Spectator
Reaction score
It's extremely hard to improve when you have 5-6 people a match feeding you gear. It leads to you not having to actually kill to get the good gear that you need to win.
If I were him i would make another account to actually play on. Without the fans or anything.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
He scares me. I cried when i heard his voice for the first time. :( No PLz i fan

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
idk why people <3 him, he's a celeb in some aspects playing the MCSG, but why do people love him? He doesn't really have much of the skill needed to win, just the fans guarding him from the people actually wanting to win the game. I never play a game with him, since I just leave since his fanbase is annoying.
Sounds like bajancanadian and the majority of YouTubers who play survival games...

GeorgeSearle

Platinum
Reaction score
He is YouTuber with a lot of subscribers, he has helped MCSG to grow in popularity so much that he has recently been granted VIP so his name will appear in purple ingame.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
He's a sexy young man that plays with his shirt off, and he's the new Bajan Canadian with new non-hacking fangirls :) They make for an easy win :p
so true, yet still a major complaint of mine for his huge, terrible fan base

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci