• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just curious.... - Why do people hate Baccas?

Do you hate baccas?

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • What are Baccas?

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I play on the Hive

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

meganlovesmusic

Survivor
Reaction score
Because they make stupid threads like this. Also, they use annoying phrases like, "dood" and "pls I fan" and "team I bacca"! K bai.

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
I am a Bacca i do enjoy Jeromes Commentary i am not a fangirl i am 13 years old not a little 5 year old They both suck a pvp i realize this And sure they’ve won over 300 games and all but they team every round! They have second chances to coem back when dead and the worst is bajan Actually thinks he’s good he’s been playing for about 3 years i’ve been playing about 3 and a fourth months and i killed him Ryan Jerome On Thenexus when they were recording i think they did not upload cause that would be Humiliating xD they did indeed ask me of hacking all though i do not hack they are just bad!

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
I am a Bacca i do enjoy Jeromes Commentary i am not a fangirl i am 13 years old not a little 5 year old They both suck a pvp i realize this And sure they’ve won over 300 games and all but they team every round! They have second chances to coem back when dead and the worst is bajan Actually thinks he’s good he’s been playing for about 3 years i’ve been playing about 3 and a fourth months and i killed him Ryan Jerome On Thenexus when they were recording i think they did not upload cause that would be Humiliating xD they did indeed ask me of hacking all though i do not hack they are just bad!
Can you not necropost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci