• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just had to share this

M

MrKorrenian

My god. I actually cried. Its just so ... I can't even put it into words.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Surprisingly, I didn't cry, but I'm gonna think about his for the rest of the night and think WOW I'm so lucky. It just tells you ANYTHING can happen, I frightening thing for me is these people who do these shooting kinda things, I dont understand and never will what motivates these guys for killing someone. Horrifies me. To think that i wanna live in America, with people like this...it scares me...I could be a victim of that...lord help this kid #PeakTimes

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my god. :(

This video almost made me cry. I'm at a loss for words.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
insanityu I have watched the whole video, I am crying right now. This shows up how every single player has a human part, has feelings, and we shouldnt be rude to each other. I lost my grandma from cancer like 3 ago and my mom made me move to my cousins house and I called asking about how my grandma was and she said that she was sleeping at the moment. I went back to grab some stuff to my house and then went inside her bedroom, after 2 minutes there I realized something. I called my mom and it was true, my grandma wasnt gonna wake up. I literally cry everytime I think about it. All I do is for her. Keep it up man and if you need anything just Pm me or add me on skype and we can talk. My skype is: ignacioprietomartinez. Stay strong.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
I think we should make a fund for insanityu to help make up for his loss. I don't have access to PayPal, but maybe, maybe someone can have the heart to donate to him, and someone can receive that money, and send that to him for his awful loss. I cried, and this made me think of my Great - Granddad who passed away recently. He fought in World War II, and teenagers made fun of him for scars. He was angry, and because of his poor eyesight started chasing them and got run-over. I just.... I just want you to know that I feel for him. Keep fighting for what you love. She would be proud of you, just keep doing what you do, it's amazing how you are still going strong.

But seriously, someone should make a PayPal where people can make donations to insanityu because I think this man deserves some respect.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
I think we should make a fund for insanityu to help make up for his loss. I don't have access to PayPal, but maybe, maybe someone can have the heart to donate to him, and someone can receive that money, and send that to him for his awful loss. I cried, and this made me think of my Great - Granddad who passed away recently. He fought in World War II, and teenagers made fun of him for scars. He was angry, and because of his poor eyesight started chasing them and got run-over. I just.... I just want you to know that I feel for him/ Keep fighting for what you love. She would be proud of you, just keep doing what you do, it's amazing how you are still going strong.

But seriously, someone should make a PayPal where people can make donations to insanityu because I think this man deserves some respect.
I agree. Strong words, Nathan and I wouldn't change a word. Definitely should have some respect shown. I would donate but not sure if I can set up the fund.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
today I screwed up, with my grandma. she loves tennis, she loves it and she wants me to become a great tennis player. and I messed up, today I had to wake up super early to go play, and I didnt want to, i was tired and sore and so selfishness took me over, and I messed around and screwed up on purpose, she does a lot for me, she took me home and I got a big lecture and I realized, what if my grandma got shot today.. and my last interaction was what I did to her.... she was really upset. she cried, she spends so much time helping me to become a better tennis player, and just because I'm more of a football basketball guy, I got selfish and ruined her day, her week, her month for crying out loud, this video made me appriciate my loved ones, and how I cannot do things to them that could be the last thing they see, always treat someone like it's the last time you'll ever see them, it's a mistake I could've made many many times...

thank you insanityu you made my day, and I love what you're doing. keep it up man, I look up to you.

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
I would make a comment but people will get just mad at me all over...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci