• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just had to share this

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
That's why I'm asking him if I can try and PM him instead.
Why would you even say this, like I want to know what you gotta say but I bet is mean or something. Is like I know a secret but I cant tell you. :/

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
I really don't know what to think right now.. after i watched the vid. i was thinking... even doe my grandma is really rude to me i never could accept her dying in front of me.. But, that's how life works. Hope you get better soon, because we all love you and thanks for sharing us the sad story. You are a really great man, you kinda make me realize some things, thanks a lot. And be brave as you are right now, because that will help you a lot. Losing someone like that is not fair it's not Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom fair, i i i don't even know like this is not fair, i know i said that like thousand times but i will say it thousand times more. Try to think positive, try to be good at school so you can make your grandma proud, she's still watching you, she still SEES YOU! She's still in your heart, believe me.

PS : Sorry for my bad english.
- feelzzHD

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
Why would you even say this, like I want to know what you gotta say but I bet is mean or something. Is like I know a secret but I cant tell you. :/
I can PM you it if you want, just tell me.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
;(
I am literally crying inside after watching the video and really thinking about it. It made me think back to when my great grandmother passed away months ago. My mom told me to come with her and visit her at the hospital, and I said no and I spent the whole night playing MCSG. The next morning, we got a call saying that she passed away, and I regret the moment I denied seeing her for the last time to this day. Even though I was not the cause of her death, I felt so selfish that I genuinely didn't want to go see her. We really need to respect people and treat people like it's their last day on Earth, and I unfortunately haven't done that to any of my parents or grandparents. I really hope it get's better for you, and if you'd like to discuss anything, feel free to PM me on the forums or add me on Skype: mamiamato.24. Your grandmother would certainly be proud of you today.
Just know you aren't alone, and we're all here to help you through this c:

Broowaki

Experienced
Reaction score
I actually feel dry, i'm lost for words, why, why should anyone have to go through such unnecessary pain?
insanityu Stay Strong Buddy <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci