• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JustAHotDog - MCSG Story

You like?

• yes

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • ya

Votes: 34 54.0%

• Total voters

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Oh. Well you were the one that made the vid : P. But thank you Jordan (SamDude09)
At the time very few people used it, and I even asked Jordan before hand if he would mind if I used it in the video just so he wouldn't get angry when it became a popular route. I never expected the video to explode though, so I wasn't ready for the influx of people who were going to take the route afterwards. It definitely made taking it tough after that, but I'm glad it helped a lot of people out. Routes were definitely a needed thing back then.

Wishing I was sam...
Why do you say that?

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
At the time very few people used it, and I even asked Jordan before hand if he would mind if I used it in the video just so he wouldn't get angry when it became a popular route. I never expected the video to explode though, so I wasn't ready for the influx of people who were going to take the route afterwards. It definitely made taking it tough after that, but I'm glad it helped a lot of people out. Routes were definitely a needed thing back then.

Why do you say that?
YOU REPLIED :0

Dojo37

Spectator
Reaction score
So if you use the arrow keys to walk.. How do you jump? and sneak? :O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member