• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Kicked so a higher-ranked player could play?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Want to conveniently link here? Use http://bit.ly/Kicked4HR

Hello! So it looks like you were kicked so a player of a higher rank could play, yes? Well, don't worry, I'm here to explain all that to you.

Firstly, the reason you were kicked is because you were the last person who didn't have a special rank in the game. You are the most suitable candidate to be kicked, as it wouldn't be as fair to kick somebody who was the first into the lobby instead of somebody who just got in.

That person will be either a donator, friend, VIP or a Staff Member. They all have this special permission to kick players for special reasons. For more information on ranks, click here.

• For donators, they paid money to help support the servers, and keep them up and running. If it wasn't for them, the servers would be pay-to-play, and none of us want that! If you would be interested in donating and upgrading your account, just click here and check it out.
  • Staff members help keep the rules in check. They make sure that there are no spammers, hackers, everybody that could be a hazard and ruin your game. They do not get paid for this, or any benefits other than the in-game and forum rank, so the least they could get is the ability to join games.
  • Friend is for former staff members, or close friends with the Sr. Staff members. Please do not ask for this rank, as you will simply not receive it.
  • VIPs are special players. They could be YouTubers who get lots of players to play on the servers, map makers.. and more! Either way, they are always somebody who helps or helped the server, and they deserve to be able to play the game.
If you have any questions, just post them here in this thread and a moderator or member will answer it to the best of your abilities. You can also feel free to message me or any staff members, and we would be happy to help you out!
Thanks for reading, and happy Survival Games.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you Kraidium. Now someone pin this ;)

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Stickying this. This has been asked many times before.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Edited to look nicer and added more information.

Jicky

Spectator
Reaction score
I do understand why, it just is still frustrating when you get kicked with 10-20 seconds remaining and having been in since nearly the beginning of voting and connected when it said 0/24

swaginout23

Spectator
Reaction score
I havent been able to play 1 game yet because i keep getting kicked. Ive tried to play about 30 times

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe a system needs to be implemented to make sure anyone who has been there for over 3 mins cannot get kicked. There by reducing the donator's ability to kick anytime they want. If they want to get into a game, they need to join when the lobby starts, not when it's about to finish.

swaginout23

Spectator
Reaction score
what you should try to do is join a game already in progress with not to many people in it and stay until the end of deathmatch. when you get kicked because of the server restart, go refresh the matchs and join the lobby of the game you were just in. this technique allows you to know when a lobby is about to become available. Make sure you do this fast though
Ive tried that before and i always get kicked because of doners and staff. Thanks anyways

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci