• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Kicked so a higher-ranked player could play?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I havent been able to play 1 game yet because i keep getting kicked. Ive tried to play about 30 times
I'm surprised. I did not get kicked once today. Join ones that say restarting and spam the button.

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
I've found that the higher number the server, the less likely you'll get kicked. In us 21-30, there never seems to be more than 3 rows of donors in /list. In US 1-10, you really have to be the 2nd or 3rd to join, or you're gonna get kicked. I've often gotten kicked even from the #1 spot on the first few servers. It's only happened once for me on the later servers when a flood of donors randomly joined in about 30 seconds (and by the looks of the chat, there were a LOT of teams that time). Usually you're safe if you're in the first half on the last 5 or so servers.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I've found that the higher number the server, the less likely you'll get kicked. In us 21-30, there never seems to be more than 3 rows of donors in /list. In US 1-10, you really have to be the 2nd or 3rd to join, or you're gonna get kicked. I've often gotten kicked even from the #1 spot on the first few servers. It's only happened once for me on the later servers when a flood of donors randomly joined in about 30 seconds (and by the looks of the chat, there were a LOT of teams that time). Usually you're safe if you're in the first half on the last 5 or so servers.
This is very true. The higher numbers give you a much less likely chance of being kicked. The unfortunate thing about this right now, however, is that for US the new maps don't seem to be added to 21-30 yet. :(

razerzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
How many staff and doners are there in every game is the question. Let the "new people" (people who have played less then 3 games) get to play once and a while. Its like pre-reserving a spot to a new game that is coming out and you don't get it because you got pushed out of the line. When I enter there are like 10 to 15 doners that enter a server so all the other supporter (everyone who plays without donating) of the servers can't player. I know the staff need to also go on... although you cant keep a game fun if there are no new people or challenge. I liked how fyregames did it and I played that a lot but after fyregames moved to this it is hard to even go on a game. I have tried a lot and been able to play 0 games. Which has made me frustrated. That is why I'm pointing it out because I feel like the target.

there are over 100 servers that means 2500 people play (hourly) at everyround and 1200-1800 people could be getting kicked off hourly which is a lot.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Want to conveniently link here? Use http://bit.ly/Kicked4HR

Hello! So it looks like you were kicked so a player of a higher rank could play, yes? Well, don't worry, I'm here to explain all that to you.

Firstly, the reason you were kicked is because you were the last person who didn't have a special rank in the game. You are the most suitable candidate to be kicked, as it wouldn't be as fair to kick somebody who was the first into the lobby instead of somebody who just got in.

That person will be either a donator, VIP or a Staff Member. They all have this special permission to kick players for special reasons. For more information on ranks, click here.

• For donators, they paid money to help support the servers, and keep them up and running. If it wasn't for them, the servers would be pay-to-play, and none of us want that! If you would be interested in donating and upgrading your account, just click here and check it out.
  • Staff members help keep the rules in check. They make sure that there are no spammers, hackers, everybody that could be a hazard and ruin your game. They do not get paid for this, or any benefits other than the in-game and forum rank, so the least they could get is the ability to join games.
  • VIPs are special players. They could be former staff members, YouTubers who get lots of players to play on the servers, Team Vareide members.. and more! Either way, they are always somebody who helps or helped the server, and they deserve to be able to play the game.
If you have any questions, just post them here in this thread and a moderator or member will answer it to the best of your abilities. You can also feel free to message me or any staff members, and we would be happy to help you out!
Thanks for reading, and happy Survival Games.

You sir. Deserve a Medal

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
You sir. Deserve a Medal
:D

I like hunger games servers and to see people that buy minecraft then get kicked off server like me. It really hurts my soul. The way the message is made to look like the doners and staff that enter because they have more privileges and kick us normal's out the door... heart-shattered.
They do have more privileges, and they deserve them.

razerzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
And the people who play honest and are not hacking, spamming, or trolling games? The servers are now run on pay-to-play. The staff member now watch the doners and the regulars just sit and wait to get kicked. I'm not trying to be a troll or mean in any way. I just want to have fun and play a few games like everyone else that wants to play. (maybe get HR.kicked here and there... but not every game that i enter.) there should be a time limit on when ranked players can get on because i waited ... idk 4 mins and 30 second and got kicked.... like maybe they can't enter when there is 1 minute left. It really brings down your hopes of playing when you get kicked right before the game starts. Also, what if a doner enters and leaves right after the game starts (Without getting killed). Its like simple pass at six flags unlimited freedom... unlimited rights... doners get to become USA and the free usually have to re-fight in the revolutionary war.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci