• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicking for being cocky?

Kicking people for "gg10" "shrekt" etc?

• Yes they should be kicked

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • No it should be allowed

Votes: 37 49.3%

• Total voters

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that we really need to punish players about this whole "GG10" "get shrekt" stuff. Its getting out of hand and I can barely play a game without someone doing it to me after they kill me, I think bragging about how you killed someone should be a kick, unless someone asks you how many hearts you have don't go "GG10" its just a game, have fun, stop bragging. Just because you killed someone with 1000+ wins doesn't mean your better then them, and it doesn't mean you have to rub it in their faces.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I think that we really need to punish players about this whole "GG10" "get shrekt" stuff. Its getting out of hand and I can barely play a game without someone doing it to me after they kill me, I think bragging about how you killed someone should be a kick, unless someone asks you how many hearts you have don't go "GG10" its just a game, have fun, stop bragging. Just because you killed someone with 1000+ wins doesn't mean your better then them, and it doesn't mean you have to rub it in their faces.
I think it is actually bannable to an extent. I know I got someone banned who said 'GG10' and 'eZ' so I think it is bannable.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
It doesn't deserve to be punnishable. What deserves to be punnishable is the kids who get butthurt about it. It's a game, if you take it that seriously you shouldn't even be allowed to play.
True, but no matter where you are when someone will say "your bad gg10" it can hurt feelings, I personally don't go crying over it but its getting annoying where everyone in every game is like this, plus there are younger players on the MCGamer Network who may be offended a lot by this and take it to heart. Also anyone should be allowed to play, if anything the people who say these things are the ones who shouldn't, because they are the ones causing trouble.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
It doesn't deserve to be punnishable. What deserves to be punnishable is the kids who get butthurt about it. It's a game, if you take it that seriously you shouldn't even be allowed to play.
Let's say someone beats you in a basketball game, perhaps it was unfair, maybe you have an injury. After they barely win, even though you have a disadvantage, they start screaming and yelling OMG SO BAD KID! GG REKT!!! It's just a game, right? No reason whatsoever to feel bad or get upset.

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
This sort of thing is bannable; one of my bans is for saying '10 hearts ez noob'

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's say someone beats you in a basketball game, perhaps it was unfair, maybe you have an injury. After they barely win, even though you have a disadvantage, they start screaming and yelling OMG SO BAD KID! GG REKT!!! It's just a game, right? No reason whatsoever to feel bad or get upset.
I play better with injury :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci