• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicking for being cocky?

Kicking people for "gg10" "shrekt" etc?

• Yes they should be kicked

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • No it should be allowed

Votes: 37 49.3%

• Total voters

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Even if you take offense to it, it isn't actually considered offensive.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Just because it is annoying does not mean you should be punished for it. If this does happen to you I feel you should ignore it because it is not a big deal. If the person does it more than once it could ne considered a form of abuse.
Yeah well I get it literally 70% or so of my games, because I have over 1300 wins everyone thinks their so much better then me and it happens so much ;-;

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
Quoted from the MCGamer Rules:

2. Do not disrespect or harass other members: We want people in our community to feel safe and respected.

Example:
  1. [User], you suck at minecraft.
  2. [User] is a hacking noob.

• If someone is telling you to stop harassing them or is making it obvious that they are feeling abused, do not continue what you are saying or doing.
  • Harassment is taken very seriously. If you are caught harassing others, you may risk being permanently removed from our community.
  • Spreading rumors about others is not allowed.
  • Stalking a player around into servers and constantly targeting them is considered harassment
  • Do not antagonize other members or staff members in order to evoke any specific reaction to the point of including up to abusive reactions.

Saying things such as GG10 or rekt could be considered harassment. Therefore people have been and will be punished.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
It all depends on how you take it. If you ignore it and don't give the person saying it what thy want, which is for you to rage, then people will (hopefully) just give up and atop

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't be bothered to give a crap anymore after how many people say that stuff to me when they kill me. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci