• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill the person below you/protect yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I slide out of the bun because Fatty put to much mayo on his hot dog.

The mummy is after you

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
The mummy realizes its 10,000 years old, and the idiots who wrapped him didn't do it right so it turns into a pile of dust.

You are a slug and stupid kids think it will be funny to dump salt over you.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I turn back into a dark angel after a few seconds, and them kids instantly die in fear.

You encounter Missingno, who will instantly kill you because he is the most powerful pokemon

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
I am a Raichu and I learned attract when I was a Pikachu so I use it.

You have 20,000 knives coming at you and there is no way of escape (Above, Below, Right, Left, etc)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I teleport out of there and watch all the knives hit themselves.

Its you, a little Raichu, verus every lengondary pokemon in excistance. And you are locked in an areana that you can't get out of unless you defeat them all.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
You forget the fact that I switched my self out of there with a ditto who looks like me.

You are trapped in a room with no teleport powers and the walls are quickly enclosing.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I use my super Dark angel strength to break out of there. And to keep the walls still while i break free, I put two long stick on the top and bottom walls and the ide walls

You get caught in a pokeball (not a ditto) that gets trown into lava.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
I use hyperbeam and aim it at the ground which sends me sky rockiting in the air and I then use protect and lad safely on the ground.

You are in a sub-marine that just broke and is 10,000 miles under the ocean (no dark angle powers)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I escape in the escape capsule, no dark angel powers even needed.

Get caught in the middle of a gang war between Team Rocket and Team Glactic, and all your moves are out of PP

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
I had just had a battle before so I lvl up and use hyper beam and next thing you know they are all blasting off again ;)

U are dehydrated and in the actual hunger games (the arena is a desert and no water is around)and you have no weapons or tools etc. and the career pack is chasing you. (no dark angle)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I team up with my other member in my district, a girl by the name of Katniss Everdeen.

You are level 1, facing a level 100

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
My power level is over 9,000.

You are dangling above a pool of lava.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads