• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kill the person below you/protect yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I fly with my dark angel wings and get out of there.(didn't say no dark angle powers)

You are falling down a bottomless pit with no walls

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
My Level 76 Pidgey flys up to where we fell and live.

My Typhlosion knocks you into the pit.

(P.S You cant use Pokemon, because I used Pokemon, and my skin is a Pokemon Trainer, so I can, but you can't!)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, My skin is (in full) Is a Dark Angel. I fly out the pit, laughing all the way.

You are trapped without pokeballs, in a pit with a thousand creepers and Herobrine.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Hah! I laugh at you. I'm from the Pokemon Silver and Gold games! Theres always a pokemon that walks next to me! I use my level 9000 Charizard and with its heat, it blew Herobrine back into the bottomless pit and all the creepers fainted.

With the sulphar I make tnt, and blow you all the way to Pokemon PLATINUM! Which was OVER 10 games later!

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I land in Pokemon PLATINUM, and I land IN THE WATER.

You (with no pokemon) are facing mother brain, with nothin at all ans metriods surronding u.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I see an Arceus fly through the sky. With my master ball I catch it.

My Arceus uses Hyper Beam, which blows you all the way to Pokemon black and white. I say goodbye to Arceus, create my own new Pokemon game, and live in it, and you are unable to cross it, because you are dead, and because you cannot access my new Pokemon World, only I can.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually I am not dead since I am a Raichu while in mid-air I use my hyperbeam and make a safe landing.

You have just taunted a magikarp. Next thing you know it turns into a gyarados you have no way to escape (if this is daalexanator no darkangle)

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
Gyrados was caught.

I tell the Gyrados to attack you.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
With my Level 9000 Venasaur, we vine whip your Gyrados until it knocks out. We then use Hyper Beam on you. You fall all the way down to Pokemon Red, while I go all the way up to Pokemon Black and White.

Have fun waiting 13 years to battle me. And guess what? After you're 13 years, there would be tons more Pokemon games out, to be precise, 13 years worth of Pokemon games! So I'd always be 13 years above! And theres no time traveler or any Pokemon to catch up to me ;) You'd have to wait until Pokemon dies out! Which will never happen :3

Gagaking

Survivor
Reaction score
MEW POWERS (-)(-) - Time travel.

Your in a box. Sealed by chains.. with an unbreakable lock and 2 seconds of air left..

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I use an escape rope! I'm free! I throw you in a bottom less pit! And you're pokemon fell! You see the Pokeballs fall, and then you see them fall in lava! Your a second away from burning, and you have no pokemon, no wings! Nothing but a backpack, a backpack that CANNOT time travel, fly or have any powers.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Intresting enough a charizard has made its home in the pit on the side of the wall it sees my struggles and he fly's me to safety we then fly back up.

I want revenge so I have used flamethrower on your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci