• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

kingson's Goodbye.

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all, I will be uploading a video on my YouTube channel, explaining my MCSG story. I will edit this thread, once it is uploaded.

Here are some thankyou's to people all around the mcsg community.

Joshjet8 You introduced me to MCSG.. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here today.

CoreyRockerGamez My first clan ever, believe it or not, was owned by Corey. I don't like Corey much. But he dragged me into clans, and I have to thank him for it.

Silvercas242 ily

Monkeyfox1116 Tyler, don't think I would forget about you buddy ;) You barely play Minecraft and always mute your mic xD but your my idol.

Epic_N1nja Remember Voxel minigames? those were my favourite times during MCSG. Practising my PvP, then coming on MCSG to use that skill. We had the best times together dude, never ever, will i forget them..

_TriickShot_ Not even a banned alt? Joking xD We used to be great mates and then we randomly stopped talking for abit. Dunno what happened there. But dude, I swear to god, you have to keep representing those sloths while im gone, k dude?

Muzza17 Hated you at first, then I loved you, then we were just great mates. Will never forget the times with me, you and josh in factions ;)

Maso We hated eachother at one point, but before that, I guess we were alright mates. I was an immature twat at that time. I guess you had reason to hate me. But if anyone will hate me that much, it will be Omastar

Littlewilly_ No.

juzzyy The Quantum daysss, you kicked me. But I wasnt gonna forget you. You were the best at using alts in clan battles and I guess you were an alright guy. You were a god at pvp. But.. your goal was never accomplished. You never got a round off Phoenix..

DegPvP degamia, ur my idol. but ur fat <3 jks, lets play some csgo sometime ;)

naypan #BestModThereEverWasAndThereEverWillBe. Dude, its not like we arent gonna talk again, amirite?

Chelsea19 Met you recently, but ur bad and i dont like you... jks ily chels, we will obvs be talkin agen

xFaTaL Enjoyin xbox? xD

Straplela ExiLe were the dayss bruh

TomMcPvP ^^^^

@SquidMan9 I guess you will never come back to read this or speak to me in general but, WomboComboBro xD
gg WC

nmclean Dude, your in clifton hill rite? lets meetup sometime ;)

cllaws Influx existed because of you dude.. cannot thankyou enough.

microstevey and chezy101 You were the main men in Influx. Gods at Pvp. Always will be.

@monkeymagic11 dunno ur forum account but ily dude <3 no homo

Calebjosh When I found out your name was Rowan, I wondered if you had any common sense at all? But then I laughed. Then I puked... jks ily

knowledgeguy Holyyy crapp do I love you.. jks ur bad, jks agen, actually no,, jks agen??!?!?!! ryanati smallfirmed!!!!
Your an overated toggler, jks AGEN!! mindcrack 10/10. Will never forget you dude.. the memories we shared... xD

OGordon123 WOWBIGGESTDOG!!! You were one of my best mates ever playing MCSG, cannot thank u enuf

Pandah and Fluxion326 Integ was full actual rough days like full actual reeeeeeeeeekt like full actual..

GengarHD you hack. xD

Vernza Poor old diego <3 he should be missed forever and ever.

MINOT4URMC or Zentius Remember when me and Fatal helped build Derelict but I was to lazy to giv u the map back? xD ily

Jewlx You will always be a god.

Thedorkyd1 Integrity was absoluetly nothing without you dude, if only ur dad let u stay ;( ily tho

Teerex the only person that I ever loved that is in apex. maybe someday poets will have a spot for you <3

KoopaTroopaMC ily

Numbzy Hey Gordon!!! Go look at Zanes montage!!! Its very good man!! xD u are a tank dude, lucky nick got u out of apex ;)

blakew447 same to you <3

probablyhuahwi numbah 1 au player will never go down <3 next time i come to adelaide lets actually meetup.

doolanbros First person to escape Sara, niceee ;)

AlLuc CSGO all the way man ;)

CoDsNo65 Cameron babe <3

Sorry If I missed anyone. If you need me, you can find me on the poets au clan teamspeak. I will be declining apps ;)

Chelsea19

Survivor
Reaction score
Ily Kinggyy! <3 We're still talking and you're still coming on teamspeak, alright? :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well I didn't know you personally, but it's sad to see ya go. You seem like a chill person, and I've seen you around the forums every once in a while, good luck wherever you may end up!

Rooonann

Survivor
Reaction score
I've never talked to you. But you seem like a nice, well respected member. I wish you the best of luck in what ever choice you choose to do.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
I know levi you didn't like me much, and I understand I was annoying but, it's really sad to see you go, ;~; really it would of been great to reunite and become mates again, we could still but I don't think it be as fun without you on MCSG. #KingsonLeftTheBuilding ;-; we will always miss you and there is a place for you in our hearts. And on the graves of McGamer I still believe it was kinda dog you got permed, but there's McGamer for ya. - Corey

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
Hate to see you leave. Even though you don't really like me to much still don't like seeing you quit and good luck in the future <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci