• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PvP Arena Contest -==Final Results==-

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd be excited, however the NoCheat is super buggy on KitPvP and kind of ruined it :c

I understand that the staff are super busy with updates, so I'm not directing this at anyone, but it'd be nice for that NCP to be removed/fixed

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd be excited, however the NoCheat is super buggy on KitPvP and kind of ruined it :c

I understand that the staff are super busy with updates, so I'm not directing this at anyone, but it'd be nice for that NCP to be removed/fixed
They've been so busy with the arena contest that I don't think they had time for the NCP. Hopefully now that this contest is over they can focus their attention towards other issues.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations to the winner, truly deserved it.
Although, I can't still really comprehend the voting system, it's truly confusing for me.

DataWood

Tribute
Reaction score
Congratulations to the winner, truly deserved it.
Although, I can't still really comprehend the voting system, it's truly confusing for me.
It took me a while to figure out XD but I did it! Each column is votes in order from top to bottom 1-25 of their favorite maps. So the top one is that judge's #1 pick. Hope that helps a bit ;)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
It took me a while to figure out XD but I did it! Each column is votes in order from top to bottom 1-25 of their favorite maps. So the top one is that judge's #1 pick. Hope that helps a bit ;)
Yeah it helps a bit :) Thanks

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Proud that our map we built with 4 peeps made it top 25 to start with :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci