• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PvP Map Contest -==Top 25 Discussion==-

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
We'll see what the judges think ;)
Well it's:
  1. Aura
  2. Paradise Valley
  3. Flubber's Castle
  4. Duskveil Hollow
But that's just the votes part. Yodenheim is behind one vote since he added a "no" option.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Well it's:
  1. Aura
  2. Paradise Valley
  3. Flubber's Castle
  4. Duskveil Hollow
But that's just the votes part. Yodenheim is behind one vote since he added a "no" option.
Gonna look at those now

Edit: None of the maps look particularly good. Too much aesthetics. Would be a nightmare to pvp on that. Also, no offense, I feel like people voted for knaalas map because she's popular

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Gonna look at those now

Edit: None of the maps look particularly good. Too much aesthetics. Would be a nightmare to pvp on that. Also, no offense, I feel like people voted for knaalas map because she's popular
Okay
1.) We did no advertising on our map unlike some others *cough* that were advertised beyond comparison.
2.) Our test server is up with frequent regulars (who we don't know) who really enjoy the map.
3.) Knaala isn't even that popular (But she is to us).
4.) You just insulted your own map as well. :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay
1.) We did no advertising on our map unlike some others *cough* that were advertised beyond comparison.
2.) Our test server is up with frequent regulars (who we don't know) who really enjoy the map.
3.) Knaala isn't even that popular (But she is to us).
4.) You just insulted your own map as well. :p
Testing is advertising :p We did advertise, but so did you.
Knaala is a girl, therefore she has autopopularityhacks. It just happens.
And yes, Plg is a nub :p

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Testing is advertising :p We did advertise, but so did you.
Knaala is a girl, therefore she has autopopularityhacks. It just happens.
And yes, Plg is a nub :p
The cough wasn't directed to you hahah. Also, the only testers were ones that read the forum post, so still no advertising ;)

Knaala

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not gunna say that I don't know a lot of people, because I know a few. But y'all are a build team of how many people? Y'all have all of the votes you could get from all of your friends. I poked and talked to some of my friends about it and made a status, but it's not because of my name that got our map got votes. I don't know a lot of the people that voted, and there was also a lot of time to vote since we posted earlier. I talked to Gordie about my map, so he knows that, but he's one of my close friends and I told my close friends about my map :c So idk. I just disagree :/

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I just disagree :/
Sorry for being rude, I havn't looked at your map yet. Even if it is not the case with you, it had been the case before though.
4.) You just insulted your own map as well.
Thought it wahhhh. IMO we have a lot of good space to pvp, and didn't focus that much on aesthetic.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for being rude, I havn't looked at your map yet. Even if it is not the case with you, it had been the case before though.

Thought it wahhhh. IMO we have a lot of good space to pvp, and didn't focus that much on aesthetic.
Knaala's map was one of the first maps posted, so she has the advantage of having it up longer.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The cough wasn't directed to you hahah. Also, the only testers were ones that read the forum post, so still no advertising ;)
I'm not gunna say that I don't know a lot of people, because I know a few. But y'all are a build team of how many people? Y'all have all of the votes you could get from all of your friends. I poked and talked to some of my friends about it and made a status, but it's not because of my name that got our map got votes. I don't know a lot of the people that voted, and there was also a lot of time to vote since we posted earlier. I talked to Gordie about my map, so he knows that, but he's one of my close friends and I told my close friends about my map :c So idk. I just disagree :/
I'm just saying we all advertised, which we did. No point refusing it. How about we get over it and wait for results? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci