• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpmuckle

Diamond
Reaction score
First Name: Katie
Minecraft IGN: kpmuckle
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Building.
Photos/Videos of your builds: *
What are your weaknesses?: Redstone.
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: No.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: I've wanted to be in a build team for a while now but couldn't quite find a good one until i found Kithex which to me seems perfect
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Group for bigger projects but for really small structures i like to build on my own.
What time-frame are you mo)st comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic: Historic and modern
Why Kithex?:It just seemed like the perfect fit for the way i build
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 8. because although i work well with others, i can't work well with immature people.
How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: around 2-8 hours, maybe more.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am an aspiring builder in minecraft, but IRL i love to run I came 2nd in nationals for my school district, running us a pretty big part of my life. I have 1 dog and 2 cats, i have a brother and no sisters. I started playing minecraft when i was 7 and had some breaks in-between years but am back playing it almost daily. my favourite type of building in minecraft is interior but I'm open to anything, and I hope one day i'll be able to say i helped to build a map in mcsg.
Skype Username: princessmuckleton

I, kpmuckle, agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehavior. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.

Here are some photos:
I know they're really moderate and lame but my building world got deleted so these are the only builds i had left and they are from a while ago, so it doesn't truly express my potential but i assure you i can build better than this.
Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 11.52.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 11.57.33 PM.png

Last edited:

FourthState

Survivor
Reaction score
Personal Particulars
[1]First Name: Horia
[2]Minecraft IGN: D3m0n0id
[3]Age: 15
[4]Skype Username(If you don't want to show this publicly, type N/A): d3m0n0id123
[5]Time Zone: GMT+3

Performance
[6]What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Redstone
[7]Photos/Videos of your builds: I actually have a redstone channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/horia900/videos
[8]What are your weaknesses?: Redstone in teams :D
[9]Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Solo
[10]What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic): Modern
[11]On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 8
[12]How will you be an asset to the team? : I am a really good redstoner and I built calculators on servers, but i did not reviewed them, as the servers got restarted, and I am really good at hiding the redstone in structures and I need a small place to build my redstone creations
[13]How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: 3 hours a day

Background
[14]Do you have any bans, or are currently banned, on the MCGamer network?: No
[15]Have you been or are you in any other build team?: No
[16]How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]:
[17]Why Kithex? Because it's a very cool build team and I really enjoyed the maps you created and I want to take part of it
[18]Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am a selfish person when it comes to building redstone thing because, as a team , I can not tell them what to do, because they will do it their way, as they don't know how I want it to be. And I am actually creative, and I have a lot of ideas . Otherwise I like talking to people and I am always online on skype or TS.
[19]Do you have TeamSpeak and a working Microphone? Yes.

I, D3m0n0id , agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehavior. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.
Your application has been put into pending. Our Administration will let you know your result within 1-5 days.

What are your weaknesses?: Terraforming.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: I've wanted to be in a build team for a while now but couldn't quite find a good one until i found Kithex which to me seems perfect
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Group for bigger projects but for really small structures i like to build on my own.
What time-frame are you mo)st comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic: Historic and modern
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 8. because although i work well with others, i can't work well with immature people.
How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: around 2-8 hours, maybe more.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am an aspiring builder in minecraft, but IRL i love to run I came 2nd in nationals for my school district, running us a pretty big part of my life. I have 1 dog and 2 cats, i have a brother and no sisters. I started playing minecraft when i was 7 and had some breaks in-between years but am back playing it almost daily. my favourite type of building in minecraft is interior but I'm open to anything, and I hope one day i'll be able to say i helped to build a map in mcsg.

I, kpmuckle, agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehavior. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.

Here are some photos:
I know they're really moderate and lame but my building world got deleted so these are the only builds i had left and they are from a while ago, so it doesn't truly express my potential but i assure you i can build better than this.View attachment 27159 View attachment 27160
Your application has been put into pending. Our Administration will let you know your result within 1-5 days.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Almost hitting 200 replies :D.

FourthState

Survivor
Reaction score
Personal Particulars
[4]Skype Username(If you don't want to show this publicly, type N/A): d3m0n0id123

Performance
[7]Photos/Videos of your builds: I actually have a redstone channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/horia900/videos
[10]What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic): Modern
[12]How will you be an asset to the team? : I am a really good redstoner and I built calculators on servers, but i did not reviewed them, as the servers got restarted, and I am really good at hiding the redstone in structures and I need a small place to build my redstone creations

Background
[17]Why Kithex? Because it's a very cool build team and I really enjoyed the maps you created and I want to take part of it
[18]Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am a selfish person when it comes to building redstone thing because, as a team , I can not tell them what to do, because they will do it their way, as they don't know how I want it to be. And I am actually creative, and I have a lot of ideas . Otherwise I like talking to people and I am always online on skype or TS.

I, D3m0n0id , agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehavior. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.
I am afraid to say that you have been declined due to the following reason(s).

Your application was not up to standard and you builds were not up to standard.

You may apply again.

What are your weaknesses?: Terraforming.

Here are some photos:
I know they're really moderate and lame but my building world got deleted so these are the only builds i had left and they are from a while ago, so it doesn't truly express my potential but i assure you i can build better than this.View attachment 27159 View attachment 27160
I am afraid to say that you have been declined due to the following reason(s).

Your builds were not up to standard.

You may apply again.

D3m0n0id

Platinum
Reaction score
Personal Particulars

Performance
[7]Photos/Videos of your builds: I actually have a redstone channel , if you didn't like that one, i can say that i made a tic tac toe on a server and i made this:
. Hope you like it... btw I am working on an adventure map with commandblocks ... so yea..

Background

kpmuckle

Diamond
Reaction score
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Building, Terraforming and basic Redstone.
What are your weaknesses?: Complex Redstone.
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: Not an official one.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: I've wanted to be in a build team for a while now but couldn't quite find a good one until i found Kithex on the forums which to me seems perfect
What time-frame are you mo)st comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic: Historic and modern, but i have no preference
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am an aspiring builder in minecraft, but IRL i love to run and play volleyball. I have 1 dog and 2 cats, i have a brother and no sisters. I started playing minecraft when i was 7 and had some breaks in-between years but am back playing it almost daily. my favourite type of building in minecraft is interior but I'm open to anything, and I hope one day i'll be able to say i helped to build anMCSG map.

Here are some photos:

Attachments

FourthState

Survivor
Reaction score
Personal Particulars

Performance
[7]Photos/Videos of your builds: I actually have a redstone channel , if you didn't like that one, i can say that i made a tic tac toe on a server and i made this:
. Hope you like it... btw I am working on an adventure map with commandblocks ... so yea..

Background

What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Building, Terraforming and basic Redstone.
What are your weaknesses?: Complex Redstone.
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: Not an official one.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: I've wanted to be in a build team for a while now but couldn't quite find a good one until i found Kithex on the forums which to me seems perfect
What time-frame are you mo)st comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic: Historic and modern, but i have no preference
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am an aspiring builder in minecraft, but IRL i love to run and play volleyball. I have 1 dog and 2 cats, i have a brother and no sisters. I started playing minecraft when i was 7 and had some breaks in-between years but am back playing it almost daily. my favourite type of building in minecraft is interior but I'm open to anything, and I hope one day i'll be able to say i helped to build anMCSG map.

Here are some photos:

Also, this is the 200th message on this thread! :D

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score

Also, this is the 200th message on this thread! :D
Nope, try again. I win.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score

kpmuckle

Diamond
Reaction score
cool, i had a couple map ideas of my own (although they are very very rough)

#1:isolation (still working on the name)
-the main idea of this map would be a medieval town including a castle, houses, blacksmith, library, etc. and the whole town would look as if it had undergone a huge snowstorm. there would be mounds of snow and frozen lakes with ships stuck into the ice.

#2:cloud9
-basically a world up in the clouds with a slight heavenly hint and instead of a dome border it would just be void, kinda like lobby games.

#3:Water world(not sure bout the name)
-it's pretty much just a world underwater and the players would have the scuba enchant helmet (i think thats what its called).

#4:mini-me
-a map set in a giants house/castle, the cornucopia is one of the giants plates and there would be a model of the giant sitting on a chair and inside him would be some tier 2 chests. basically from the perspective of a player, they would be really tiny.

i dunno but yea those are just a couple of ideas, i have a lot more but they're very basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci