• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourthState

Survivor
Reaction score
First Name: William
Minecraft IGN: Shucadoodle
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Building and Terraforming.
Photos/Videos of your builds: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/tubungadoo/
What are your weaknesses?: Redstoning
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: Yes, I was on the Diverse build team.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: I always wanted to be on a build team, and so then I went to the forums. But didn't hear about it. :p
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Group, but I like both.
What time-frame are you mo)st comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic: Modern, but my favorite is historic.
Why Kithex?: I want to be apart of something new and fresh, and the members seem cool and mature. :)
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 8. (Mostly quite and do what people tell me to do/Dont do good with immature people.)
How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: Tbh I'm mostly on, my time zone is PST and I would say 1-6 hours.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am outgoing, smart, and friendly. I love to hang out with friends, and love to learn. I am private schooled and I am a straight A student. I love Minecraft. My favorite things are pvping, building, and playing with friends. Sometimes I like to do my hobby, which is Youtube. I’m also good with Photoshop and cinema 4d. J
Skype Username: Willthelil

I, Shucadoodle, agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehavior. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.

Hope to hear soon. Thanks!

- Shucadoodle
I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted for trial, hop on Kithex TS and poke a mod to whitelist you and give you the appropriate rank!

First Name: Andrew
Minecraft IGN: Andrew_LS
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Terraforming.
Photos/Videos of your builds: *
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: No.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: I always wanted to be on a build team, and so then I went to the forums. But didn't hear about it.
What time-frame are you mo)st comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic: historic.
Why Kithex?:I have always wanted to be on a build team
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 8. I cannot work with immature people.
How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: I would say 1-6 hours.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am a nice kid (or so I think) who loves Minecraft, soccer and running. I am fluent in spanish and go to WIS. I live in Washington D.C. and have two dogs. I am a creative person(hehe that was a pun as I play in creative) who likes to think out of the box. I am good in groups but use slight curse words like damn and crap a lot. I am a student so I cannot play much on weekdays but I can play most of the weekends. I also can make music pretty well and people say I'm good at drums and guitar.
Skype Username: andrewdaboss3

I, Andrew_LS, agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehavior. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.
I am afraid to say that you have been declined for trial.

Reasons: No evidence of terraforming/building/redstone

You may apply again in 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
The thread has been updated.
Main updates:
-Changes to the application questions
-We are now the official build team for the Community Games
-Our projects have now been added

Changes within the team:
Promotions from Architect to Architect+: Azbe mmmeh
Promotion from Architect+ to Moderator: Zacharoutio
Promotion from Moderator to Trial Admin: FourthState_Josh
Congrats to all the promotions.

Kithex will be working on our next map starting this weekend, be sure to apply ASAP as we have a Trial who is eager to review applications and we are looking for talented builders to join our team for our next project.

To all current trial Architects: Our server is going through some major upgrades, check back to this post as it will be edited once we are ready to have you do your trial.

If you wish for Kithex to make you a build for your server including but not limited to lobbies, hubs, Kit PvP maps, etc. please contact me on email [email protected] and we will be able to negotiate a price.

Want to use one of our maps? Email me and we can organise something :).

IcyBluePvP

Spectator
Reaction score
First Name:Juneith
Minecraft IGN:icyblue324
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round):Bulding/WorldEdit
Photos/Videos of your builds:
What are your weaknesses?:Redstone stuff
Have you been or are you in any other build team?:Nope
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]:Friends, Rumors
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?:Groups, maybe sometimes solo if i want to
What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic):Modern/Futuristic
Why Kithex?:I like to pick this build team because i like to work with other people and get better at building and get to know more people
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?:7
How will you be an asset to the team? I will help anyone that msgs me on skype from the build team and i will be helpful too and i will try to work well with others.
How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?:Thursday-sunday
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words:Sometimes picky, Happy, sometimes mad if people annoy me when i am building, Loves smiley faces, Decent at PVP, and yeah thats it i couldn't use 50-70 words
Skype Username:icyblue324
Do you have TeamSpeak and a working Microphone?:Yes and i do have a blue snowball mic
Time Zone:Ca/USA EST

Attachments

Nick

Reaction score
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round):Bulding/WorldEdit
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?:Groups, maybe sometimes solo if i want to
What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic):Modern/Futuristic
Why Kithex?:I like to pick this build team because i like to work with other people and get better at building and get to know more people
How will you be an asset to the team? I will help anyone that msgs me on skype from the build team and i will be helpful too and i will try to work well with others.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words:Sometimes picky, Happy, sometimes mad if people annoy me when i am building, Loves smiley faces, Decent at PVP, and yeah thats it i couldn't use 50-70 words
Do you have TeamSpeak and a working Microphone?:Yes and i do have a blue snowball mic
You have been put into pending. Our Administration staff will be reviewing your app and will get back to you within 1-5 days.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: I always wanted to be on a build team, and so then I went to the forums. But didn't hear about it.
What time-frame are you mo)st comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic: historic.
On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 8. I cannot work with immature people.
How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: I would say 1-6 hours.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am a nice kid (or so I think) who loves Minecraft, soccer and running. I am fluent in spanish and go to WIS. I live in Washington D.C. and have two dogs. I am a creative person(hehe that was a pun as I play in creative) who likes to think out of the box. I am good in groups but use slight curse words like damn and crap a lot. I am a student so I cannot play much on weekdays but I can play most of the weekends. I also can make music pretty well and people say I'm good at drums and guitar.

I, Andrew_LS, agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehavior. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.

Sorry for that derp here are some photos:

View attachment 26704 View attachment 26705
You have been put into pending. Our Administration staff will be reviewing your app and will get back to you within 1-5 days.

Last edited:

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Personal Particulars:

[1]First Name: Sean

[2]Minecraft IGN: Its_Sean

[3]Age: 19

[4]Skype Username(If you don't want to show this publicly, type N/A): N/A

[5]Time Zone: BST

Performance:
[6]What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): I am a terraformer by nature but I have begun to learn to build and I can successfully build with certain styles.

[7]Photos/Videos of your builds: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...ity-games-map-still-needs-a-good-name.110528/
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/treacherous-heights-v2-ghost-in-the-machine.92110/

[8]What are your weaknesses?: I am not the strongest builder and I find terraforming in tight places difficult.

[9]Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Honestly I like a mixture of both.

[10]What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic): With terraforming I can do anything but with building I must say Historic/ Medieval.

[11]On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 8 as there is always room for self improvement.

[12]How will you be an asset to the team? I will be an asset to the team as I am great at working in teams for several reasons. I have experience with a lot of team work scenarios and I have learned a lot from them. Some of the personal qualities I have would include good communication skills, leadership skills and the ability to listen to other people's comments and expand upon them/ take them in consideration.

[13]How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: As I am on my Summer holidays I will be able to give a lot of time to Kithex, if was to give a number I would say at least 2/3 hours a day.
Background:
[14]Do you have any bans, or are currently banned, on the MCGamer network?: No.

[15]Have you been or are you in any other build team?: RedForest.

[16]How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: N/A

[17]Why Kithex? I have chosen Kithex as I believe it is a strong build team and has a great potential to succeed greatly and I would love to be part of it. Also I know the majority of users in Kithex and I have a good friendship with them, I believe this will increase my work ethic and allow me to reach my full potential as a terraformer.

[18]Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am an out going, friendly and positive guy that is always there for anyone that needs help. I would consider myself as a people person and I am good at communicating/ working with others. Also I am a hard working that will devote my time to help make a project etc. the best it possibly can. I am great in teamwork scenarios where I can provide good communication and leadership skills. Also I have experience with previous build teams and being a leader in projects which will benefit me.

[19]Do you have TeamSpeak and a working Microphone? Yes.

I, (Its_Sean), agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehavior. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.

Nick

Reaction score
Personal Particulars:

Performance:
[6]What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): I am a terraformer by nature but I have begun to learn to build and I can successfully build with certain styles.

[7]Photos/Videos of your builds: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...ity-games-map-still-needs-a-good-name.110528/
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/treacherous-heights-v2-ghost-in-the-machine.92110/

[8]What are your weaknesses?: I am not the strongest builder and I find terraforming in tight places difficult.

[9]Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Honestly I like a mixture of both.

[10]What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic): With terraforming I can do anything but with building I must say Historic/ Medieval.

[11]On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 8 as there is always room for self improvement.

[12]How will you be an asset to the team? I will be an asset to the team as I am great at working in teams for several reasons. I have experience with a lot of team work scenarios and I have learned a lot from them. Some of the personal qualities I have would include good communication skills, leadership skills and the ability to listen to other people's comments and expand upon them/ take them in consideration.

[13]How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: As I am on my Summer holidays I will be able to give a lot of time to Kithex, if was to give a number I would say at least 2/3 hours a day.
Background:

[17]Why Kithex? I have chosen Kithex as I believe it is a strong build team and has a great potential to succeed greatly and I would love to be part of it. Also I know the majority of users in Kithex and I have a good friendship with them, I believe this will increase my work ethic and allow me to reach my full potential as a terraformer.

[18]Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am an out going, friendly and positive guy that is always there for anyone that needs help. I would consider myself as a people person and I am good at communicating/ working with others. Also I am a hard working that will devote my time to help make a project etc. the best it possibly can. I am great in teamwork scenarios where I can provide good communication and leadership skills. Also I have experience with previous build teams and being a leader in projects which will benefit me.

I, (Its_Sean), agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehavior. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.
Your application has been put into pending. Our Administration will let you know your result within 1-5 days.

Ghotiyz

Platinum
Reaction score
Personal Particulars:

Performance:

Background:

Waddup, so you've been accepted for trial, jump onto ts and hassle one of us and you can get started :D

Loudv2

Survivor
Reaction score
tbh, the build team has too much of an midevil type building style, build some more modern relevant maps.

Nick

Reaction score
tbh, the build team has too much of an midevil type building style, build some more modern relevant maps.
Tbh, we have a series of maps coming which will be done in a chronological order. And tbh, we have only done 1 semi-midevil map map which was the Community Games, how is that too much? We will be doing modern maps soon. What would you define as Relevant. Before criticizing:
A) Ask questions. You don't know of our upcoming builds, right?
B) Try to be less condescending about things you aren't fully aware of
C) Understand that history is relevant

Thanks for the feedback though.

Sorry for that derp here are some photos:

View attachment 26704 View attachment 26705
I regret to inform you that you have been denied due to the following reason(s):
  • You do not have enough builds for us to judge you on
Feel free to reapply in 24 hours with more pictures and you'll be reviewed accordingly.

FourthState

Survivor
Reaction score
Would you care to expand on how medieval and historic maps are less relevant than modern maps?

As Nick already said, we have one map set in the middle ages, The Community Games and our other map, Plantations is set in the late 1900's. It would be nice if you had a look at some of our previous projects before questioning our relevancy.

Loudv2

Survivor
Reaction score
Tbh, we have a series of maps coming which will be done in a chronological order. And tbh, we have only done 1 semi-midevil map map which was the Community Games, how is that too much? We will be doing modern maps soon. What would you define as Relevant. Before criticizing:
A) Ask questions. You don't know of our upcoming builds, right?
B) Try to be less condescending about things you aren't fully aware of
C) Understand that history is relevant

Thanks for the feedback though.
I didn't know this, but I definitely know now. This wasn't meant to discourage you our your team. I was just making an observation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

D3m0n0id

Platinum
Reaction score
Personal Particulars
[1]First Name: Horia
[2]Minecraft IGN: D3m0n0id
[3]Age: 15
[4]Skype Username(If you don't want to show this publicly, type N/A): d3m0n0id123
[5]Time Zone: GMT+3

Performance
[6]What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Redstone
[7]Photos/Videos of your builds: I actually have a redstone channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/horia900/videos
[8]What are your weaknesses?: Redstone in teams :D
[9]Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Solo
[10]What time-frame are you most comfortable with?(Historic/Modern/Futuristic): Modern
[11]On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with groups?: 8
[12]How will you be an asset to the team? : I am a really good redstoner and I built calculators on servers, but i did not reviewed them, as the servers got restarted, and I am really good at hiding the redstone in structures and I need a small place to build my redstone creations
[13]How much time a week are you willing to devote to Kithex?: 3 hours a day

Background
[14]Do you have any bans, or are currently banned, on the MCGamer network?: No
[15]Have you been or are you in any other build team?: No
[16]How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]:
[17]Why Kithex? Because it's a very cool build team and I really enjoyed the maps you created and I want to take part of it
[18]Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am a selfish person when it comes to building redstone thing because, as a team , I can not tell them what to do, because they will do it their way, as they don't know how I want it to be. And I am actually creative, and I have a lot of ideas . Otherwise I like talking to people and I am always online on skype or TS.

I, D3m0n0id , agree that if I get accepted into the Kithex team that I will follow the rules stated by our team. I also agree that the Kithex Administration reserve the right to remove from the team at any time for extreme cases of misbehavior. I will keep my word in regards to the amount of time I state that I can devote to Kithex and if I were to go AWOL without providing a leave of absence notification, I would accept that I may be removed from the team. I will keep any arguments/disputes out of Kithex and focus on the tasks that I am asked to do. I will not join any other build team besides TeamElite during my term here at Kithex. I will not work on any other project whilst working on a Kithex project without prior approval from a Kithex Administrator. I understand that these are not a list of limited rules and that Kithex Administration members reserve the right to final decision and that failure to follow this agreement may result in removal of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci