• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Paid Positions]

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Is this thread still active? No responses to apps in a very long time?

Dylan_Mcsq

Spectator
Reaction score
First name: Dylan

Timezone: pst

Minecraft Username:kawaiiZaidz

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics):Building

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:N/A

Images of previous builds (At least 3 different builds):N/A

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): This is my first time being in a McGamer Build team

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I want to join Kithex Because i have always dreamed of helping out mcgamer in a way i applied for mod but got declind so i thought this might be a chance and why not take it. I have also talked to map makers and even the member of this build team. I have helped out with many building into small severs to big server like badlion. I did unfortantly quit badlion because of familly problems. But, That is not important. The big reason i want to join is think my building skill and everyone els building skills will help out alot and i just would be a great expireance to me and i would like to meet everyone in and out. I truly hope i get accepted and be apart with you guys and one more time i will always be open to help with anything.

Why does Kithex need you?: I think kinthex needs me because i have alot of past building expirance and although i cant prove it if i get accepted and help build a map i will show you what i can do. Hope you guys enjoy what i will bring to you and i sure know i will tanks you-Dylan.

I, [Dylan Garcia , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

N

Nikola

First name: My name is Nikola.

Timezone: (UTC+01:00) Belgrade

Minecraft Username: _Fadezz (Changing to feelzzHD today)

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): I'm decent at building.

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: I've been a trial in red forest, a member (exterior) in helix and that's pretty much it.

Images of previous builds (At least 3 different builds):
(Of course not finished, typical nick)
(these 2 images of houses from skyward crest aren't done all by myself however mostly by me)

shutout to chargedpvp for helping me out on houses

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): I have one, Skyward Crest.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I want to join Kithex build team because I believe that I have potential in becoming a great builder. I found team Kithex to be one of those teams that I would fit in. One of more reasons why I want to join Kithex is the names within the build team, I heared great things about them and I feel like I will be able to work and communicate with them. One of the major reasons why I want to join kithex is helping out within the maps. I personally know it is a struggle to get everyone on the server and do a push on building a certain map. I know I will be able to join whenever I would be needed, doesn't matter whether it is the server or some other platform such as the teamspeak. I wouldn't say I'm the most mature person, I did bad things in the past, I do them even nowadays, doesn't matter whether it isn't on purpose. Everybody has their bad days, kind of went of topic here but I felt like this was needed to be pointed out right here.

Why does Kithex need you?: I wouldn't necessarily say you guys need me, I'd say.. you guys ABSOLUTELY need me. Yes this was a joke, anyway, with my one and a half year of building experience, as well as having an accepted map on MCGamer I feel like I could contribute to Kithex in countless ways. Some of them are;
1) attending map building pushes
2) helping out with map designs
3) giving ideas on how we could improve possibly the maps as I do have quite weird imagination
Now in all seriousness, it isn't all about being serious and attending everything, it's also about having fun with friends while building, cheering them up while they have bad days etc. I feel like I will be able to bring a smile on their faces whenever they feel bad, since my humor is really.. uhm. I don't know where I am going anymore, anyway that would be it from me.

I, Nick , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Applications will be reviewed in due time.

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Tanner

Timezone: Central Timezone

Minecraft Username: ItsTrippyHippie

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Building

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: Helix

Images of previous builds (At least 3 different builds): http://imgur.com/a/NZYaQ

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?): Not yet. New to Helix

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I want to join Kithex for many reasons. I love building in general and I think a build team is the perfect place to do so. I love to express myself in what I build and I also really enjoy building with others. Build teams are the perfect environment to meet new people and enjoy building :D

Why does Kithex need you?: I am a very active MC Player. I will be on the server daily, building what is need and helping others as well. I am a very outgoing and joyful person who is fun to be around. I am there for everyone and anyone and I want nothing other than what is best for the build team <3

I, ItsTrippyHippie , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Kithex

Experienced
Reaction score
What is Kithex doing now?

The Kithex staff team is currently reorganizing the team and it's structure. Expect a follow up post soon stating all the team changes after our staff meeting this weekend.

Is Kithex still hiring?
Currently, we are not hiring. We'll be reviewing all previous applications first, and then we'll reopen applications.

#Hype

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You have been accepted for trial. I will PM you with more details shortly.

You've been denied for plagiarism of your application. You are not aloud to reapply.

You've been denied; please add more examples to future applications.

You've been denied, please provide more examples in future applications.

You've been denied, Minecraft hasn't been out for 10 years; all though your examples are great, be appreciate trust within the team.

You've been denied. You're listed on the cross team denial list - please do not reapply.

You've been denied, please provide examples on future applications.

You've been denied, please provide more examples in future applications.

You've been denied, please provide more examples in future.

You've been re-accepted into the team; the email you previously used on our Slack will be reactivated!

-snip-

You've been denied, please provide more examples.

You've been denied. You're listed on the cross team denial list - please do not reapply.

--

If you've been denied and haven't been told to not reapply, you may reapply in 7 days time.

--

Applications will reopen after this weekend.

Kithex

Experienced
Reaction score
Applications are now open; please check the body of the thread for details on applying!

Thread changelog:

• Applications re-opened.
  • Minimum application age dropped to 12.
  • Minimum of build examples in application dropped to 2.
  • Removal of inactive members.
  • Introduction of returning members section and policy.

Last edited:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
First name:
Judah (or Jason)

Timezone:
PST or Standard Pacific Time

Minecraft Username:
TheKrain (becoming "Judahh" soon)

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics):
I build & terraform

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:
I have been in the past build teams:

• Kithex
  • Invictus
  • Team Elite
Images of previous builds (At least 2 different builds):
Here is an album of pictures I have gathered over the years:

1. http://imgur.com/a/TQ30l (best work)

2. http://imgur.com/a/wK9CX

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?):
Springfield SG & Plantations

Why do you want to join Kithex?:
I would love to join Kithex again because it is an amazing team with amazing people and I would love to learn more and more about the minecraft map making community. I think it would be an awesome experience and I cannot wait!

Why does Kithex need you?:
Not to be "cocky" but Kithex needs someone with experience of the MCG community and building. I have been in the MCG community for three years and have build / helped with multiple maps.

Also, I build and terraform so I can accomplish more work with upcoming maps. I don't want to be cocky either so I am going to leave it at that.

Are you a returning Kithex member? If so, what rank did you hold?:
Architect

Last edited:

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your application has been denied due to your album of examples not obtaining any images that are visible. You don't have to wait 7 days to reapply as you obviously just forgot to make the images visible.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
First name:Thomas

Timezone:CST

Minecraft Username:Azorces

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics):Building and terraforming

Current/previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:invictus Team Elite

Images of previous builds (At least 2 different builds):http://imgur.com/a/sSMsu

Have any of your maps/maps you've helped on been added to the MCGamer network? (if so, which ones?):I worked on mockingjay valentines and old TE maps

Why do you want to join Kithex?:Kithex seems to be one of the better teams on mcsg and i would like to be apart of that

Why does Kithex need you?:I think im a valuable asset for the following:
I can build in virtually any theme Ive made 4-5 sg maps in my time of building
I can do very well done custom trees
Im a all around builder and terraformer

Are you a returning Kithex member? If so, what rank did you hold?:trial i just never did it

I, [Azorces] , agree to maintain my activity throughout my time in Kithex and uphold Kithex values and morals, which include: having fun, treating everyone in and out of Kithex with respect and maintaining a positive attitude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci