• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KronosUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar ◊

Diamond
Reaction score
Omar, please stop talking. Your punctuation in that paragraph is horrible. Mr. ICanGet50Particles lmao
Oh alright. Teach me teacher please.

EDIT: 50 particles isn't normal?!!1

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh alright. Teach me teacher please.

EDIT: 50 particles isn't normal?!!1
Kid, you're like 10. You got caught hacking, you tried to refuse you were hacking. Now get your Ermac lisp looking ass out of here. Fuking malnourished ignorant jew

'FlqmeFusion' u fuking replaced an a with a q. At least try to make your q look good feggot.

Omar ◊

Diamond
Reaction score
Kid, you're like 10. You got caught hacking, you tried to refuse you were hacking. Now get your Ermac lisp looking ass out of here. Fuking malnourished ignorant jew

'FlqmeFusion' u fuking replaced an a with a q. At least try to make your q look good feggot.
This is what happens when you take a block game to the next level shaking my head. You're actually sad asf. Calling me 10 when you got the maturity of a 8 year old. Noicee

dudebuster45

Survivor
Reaction score
——✖| Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ |✖——
IGN: Strnks
Aɢᴇ: 13
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Strunkg59
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: RoadToast , Empire , amazing , powed , surace , owned
Why would you like to join:​

because it is a new clan with a very good future other than that rockky it is a good person and does not care if I do not speak English quickly
bro apps are closed

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
Please all of you guys, wait till apps are open. You don't need to waste time applying, just wait for the opportunity when it does open :)

Aerify

Spectator
Reaction score
K i know that applications are closed but i really want to join so plz read this
IGN: Aerify
Aɢᴇ: 13 turing 14
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ:tbhgod
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns:Epitome, Pulse , Nobility ... forgot the rest
Why would you like to join: I know some people in here and you all seem chill and i know for a fact that you are all really good at pvp and i know ur team work is awesome and i really wanna meet more of u in this clan so plz accept it would mean the world to me :)

Reactions: Pyr

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
K i know that applications are closed but i really want to join so plz read this
IGN: Aerify
Aɢᴇ: 13 turing 14
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ:tbhgod
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns:Epitome, Pulse , Nobility ... forgot the rest
Why would you like to join: I know some people in here and you all seem chill and i know for a fact that you are all really good at pvp and i know ur team work is awesome and i really wanna meet more of u in this clan so plz accept it would mean the world to me :)
I'm don't want to decline you ;-; rip waiting for other people to do it, should have read my post

Known

Gold
Reaction score
This is what happens when you take a block game to the next level shaking my head. You're actually sad asf. Calling me 10 when you got the maturity of a 8 year old. Noicee
Dude every thread I go to you get flamed Bruh I can start telling , no one likes you

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
Omar, just stop dude! It can help improve your reputation. If you are willing to oppose someone just settle it in a cb xD! :)

Aerify

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm don't want to decline you ;-; rip waiting for other people to do it, should have read my post
ik but i really wanna join is there a way u can get me in <3 it would mean alot and iknow apps are closed but it would be awesome if u got me in thanks and i also know some people in the clan

Reactions: Pyr

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
ik but i really wanna join is there a way u can get me in <3 it would mean alot and iknow apps are closed but it would be awesome if u got me in thanks and i also know some people in the clan
I feel as if it would be unfair for the other people applying who got declined. Maybe next time you can apply when apps are open :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci