• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KronosUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerify

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel as if it would be unfair for the other people applying who got declined. Maybe next time you can apply when apps are open :)
but i really wanna join and if i dont do good in the clan i can alwasy get kicked and theres alwasy a first so maybe i can be it plz i would love to be it cmon im also a sub to u <3 plz :)

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
but i really wanna join and if i dont do good in the clan i can alwasy get kicked and theres alwasy a first so maybe i can be it plz i would love to be it cmon im also a sub to u <3 plz :)
you just lost any chance of getting in by saying that

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
begging for them to let you in after they said apps were closed and then mentioning how you fanboy pyr isn't going to get you in any good clans. just trying to help lol

Reactions: Caz

Omar ◊

Diamond
Reaction score
Please all of you guys, wait till apps are open. You don't need to waste time applying, just wait for the opportunity when it does open :)
Alright, thanks Pyr! Ill stop.

Caz

Platinum
Reaction score
Kid, you're like 10. You got caught hacking, you tried to refuse you were hacking. Now get your Ermac lisp looking ass out of here. Fuking malnourished ignorant jew

'FlqmeFusion' u fuking replaced an a with a q. At least try to make your q look good feggot.
You just made my day.

Caz

Platinum
Reaction score
ik but i really wanna join is there a way u can get me in <3 it would mean alot and iknow apps are closed but it would be awesome if u got me in thanks and i also know some people in the clan
JUST CHILL AND WAIT FOR APPS TO RE Open holy sh1t ur really immature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci