• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Krypton EU

Neon1927

Tribute
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I'm a very good player in 1v1 and i have a lot of experience in Cws.
Why do you want to join? I want join because thats one of the best clan in europe right now.. and I think that I'm at the same level of a lot of players in ur roster
Donor on MCSG? No, I haven't.
Previous clans? PhayronEU,Abstract,Victims,Astrum,Tracking,RebornEU etc.. ( I don't remember them all )
Skype name? live:zneonmc
IRL Name? Gianmarco
W/L Ratio? 220/1700 LegacySG - 30/120 ResetSG - 17/26 SoloSG
Country? I'm Italian
IGN? Twinset (Main) - Neonato (Alt)

Arkeyy aka kbkey

Platinum
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? I am good in clanwars.
Why do you want to join? I am so tired cause I don't find a good clan for me and I think this is enough!
Donor on MCSG? Platinum
Previous clans? Athomize - Glacial - Predation - Vion - Intrepid - Inpirets - Raven - Royalty - Much Other
Skype name? noizy3005
IRL Name? Andrea
W/L Ratio? 1/4 [ ALTS : 1/2 - 1/3]
Country? ITAS
IGN? zoroarkey - arkeigod - jdegoedekey

Ristizz

Gold
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Because i think i am a very friendly guy, very skilled and cooperarive player, very competitive in clanwars and i also think i am at the same level with most of the players in here
Why do you want to join? Because you are one of the best clans in the eu community, and i also have lots of friends in here
Donor on MCSG? no longer, i hope it's not a problem
Previous clans? some of them are written in my signature, i know i don't have such good past clans, but, i am pretty experienced and i think i would fit in if i would get accepted
Skype name? "cribdl"
IRL Name? Cristian
W/L Ratio? If i count all the accounts i owned, around 1000-1100/3000
Country? Romania
IGN? Ristique and 2 more

Ly guys

Last edited:

iZlaq

Tribute
Reaction score
Why should we accept you? Because i want to improve my skills and get to know the people in this clan!
Why do you want to join? Because i like Team Work and CW!
Donor on MCSG? GOLD
Previous clans? #retry Hidden Krystal EU
Skype name? {iZlaq}
IRL Name? Parsa
W/L Ratio? 105/1395 Ratio is 1:7.5
Country? Sweden
IGN? iZlaq

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members