• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES La Brocanterie (SG map for 48 players)

Would you like this map on the MCSG server?

• Yep

Votes: 162 93.6%
  • Yep, but please change stuff

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Holy s***.

this is so amazing please add i will eat cheese potatoes this is amazing holy crap my eyes i just died later wat im drunk sorry but this is amazing please add

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just to add, despite how absolutely mesmerizing, and beautiful, and breathtaking, and pretty, and amazing, and the best it is... I would think that since it has a LOT of block variation, I could be a little worried that it may cause a little lag for the map, I mean, look at its size and how many blocks there are. But I still want this accepted.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Just to add, despite how absolutely mesmerizing, and beautiful, and breathtaking, and pretty, and amazing, and the best it is... I would think that since it has a LOT of block variation, I could be a little worried that it may cause a little lag for the map, I mean, look at its size and how many blocks there are. But I still want this accepted.
I have not noticed any lag on it honestly, except some fairly severe fps drop near the rollercoaster.

TheBaconatorTV

Tribute
Reaction score
Most detailed survival games map ive seen so far. Congrats, if this doesnt get accepted, i dont know what would!

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Map looks outstanding! All the builders did a wonderful job and I wish you all the best of looks with the future of the map! Would love to play on the map!! Awesome job guys :)

DivineMedicus

Tribute
Reaction score
I actually want this map to be accepted. This map is well detailed, and is a huge improvement from Schnogot's other map on this server, avarcia. There is no other Survival Games Map as original, detailed and fun as this one. Schnogot had defiantly set up a high standard for the MCSG maps and their build teams ;)

TSnipers

Experienced
Reaction score
I cannot handle how amazing this map is! Man, you're a genius!! :D

qpDemask

Tribute
Reaction score
Woah looks like I was wrong.Just downloaded the map,no lag issues around corn but my FPS dropped to 10-15 around the rollercoaster..Anyway , great map,looking forward to play it on mcgamer!

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
I would play on SG48 just to play this map. Literally, the best map ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci