• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag and other weird things

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
One reason for lag is that there is so much traffic trying to get on the server, but hopefully issues like this will be fixed soon. One thing you will notice is that there is normally less lag on the higher numbered servers because less people try to get on those.

HiNRG69

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you Cpt. Dak.

I understand when a lot of people try and join it will lag up. But we have noticed it on all times during the day. Even once we actually never went into the map but still in the lobby and everybody had to beat each other to death with seeds or bare fists. Sadly it is also on hight nr servers.

And just for the record people who state use the lag to your advantage. That is not possible if you can not move and then within a second you are dead. I have very good internet and a very good pc as well.

But as Dak said, hopefully it will me fixed soon.

Thank you.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I have a lot of lag too. Like people killing me with swords from like 20 blocks away. So weird. I also experienced something weird today:

I was playing on a server and I was on a team with someone. We went to the corn and he asked me to craft an iron sword. So I did, and, as a habit, I always kill the person I team with. So I hit him with the sword once, and everything froze.

For like 5 seconds, everything just froze. Then, I was just standing there, with every item in my inventory. I double-clicked and I started flying. With my sword and everything in my inventory. Whats even weirder was that my items were on the ground there. Then the server obviously crashed and blah blah blah.....

I swear I could have killed him if it wasn't for lag. It's a huge problem, but what can you do :(

:)

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah I have a lot of lag too. Like people killing me with swords from like 20 blocks away. So weird. I also experienced something weird today:

I was playing on a server and I was on a team with someone. We went to the corn and he asked me to craft an iron sword. So I did, and, as a habit, I always kill the person I team with. So I hit him with the sword once, and everything froze.

For like 5 seconds, everything just froze. Then, I was just standing there, with every item in my inventory. I double-clicked and I started flying. With my sword and everything in my inventory. Whats even weirder was that my items were on the ground there. Then the server obviously crashed and blah blah blah.....

I swear I could have killed him if it wasn't for lag. It's a huge problem, but what can you do :(

:)
Karma right there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci