• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Lakeside

Would you like to see this map on MCGamer?

• Yes.

Votes: 63 84.0%
  • No. (Explain why)

Votes: 12 16.0%

• Total voters

rktt

Survivor
Reaction score
I have new screenshots which will be uploaded soon! The map is looking great :)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I think the map its a bit boring map its like every single map style map its a bit boring you should add something new and spicy :3

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the looks of this map, though Glue is right in the fact that McGamer needs something new, I think its nice.
I also think it has too much water. but its good practice for water battles.

The only downside I can think of at this moment is how BattleGrounds is generally hard to explore without being MURDERED!!..
but im sure someone can manage to figure something out.

rktt

Survivor
Reaction score
I think the map its a bit boring map its like every single map style map its a bit boring you should add something new and spicy :3
I like the looks of this map, though Glue is right in the fact that McGamer needs something new, I think its nice.
I also think it has too much water. but its good practice for water battles.

The only downside I can think of at this moment is how BattleGrounds is generally hard to explore without being MURDERED!!..
but im sure someone can manage to figure something out.
Thank you for the feedback. I will admit that I have taken the worst screenshots known to mankind, I am currently not able to access my desktop due to school work but I do plan to upload new screenshots with minor details edited also.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Very nicely done. I would love to see this map on the networks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci