• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Land Of Equestria Made By: MCGirlGamer

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
it is well terraformed download the map and check it i only showed spawn i couldnt fit everything in :D it took 2 months to make
Jess is suggesting that it need MORE terraforming.

Honestly it kind of looks bland to me. But that's my opinion.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Jess is suggesting that it need MORE terraforming.

Honestly it kind of looks bland to me. But that's my opinion.
Yeah, if people are giving you suggestions, you shouldn't be close-minded. They're only trying to help.

Kerkuti

Tribute
Reaction score
Knowing this is a Survival Games Map, I'm sort of disappointed. Don't take this the wrong way, but doesn't look like a great SG Map, with all of the 3d Art, and stuffs. Seems very bland too.

MCGirlGamer

Experienced
Reaction score
Knowing this is a Survival Games Map, I'm sort of disappointed. Don't take this the wrong way, but doesn't look like a great SG Map, with all of the 3d Art, and stuffs. Seems very bland too.
its alright i dont mind its ur opinion xD

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
So, I tried to download the map and it won't show up in my SP. I put it in my saves folder and hoped for the best but it isn't there.

Anyways, I agree with most people here, it needs more terraforming. You can't just spawn a random superflat world and start from scratch. I've heard many good map makers use mods like MCEdit for accuracy and detail. I would also suggest recruiting a BIGGER build team. The bigger the better (No that's what she saids or i kill u :p ).

Also, what do you use to record? :p

Lol, hope this helps :)

PS I know I'm not a map builder, but I am a forum dweller so I know a decent amount of things :)

MCGirlGamer

Experienced
Reaction score
So, I tried to download the map and it won't show up in my SP. I put it in my saves folder and hoped for the best but it isn't there.

Anyways, I agree with most people here, it needs more terraforming. You can't just spawn a random superflat world and start from scratch. I've heard many good map makers use mods like MCEdit for accuracy and detail. I would also suggest recruiting a BIGGER build team. The bigger the better (No that's what she saids or i kill u :p ).

Also, what do you use to record? :p

Lol, hope this helps :)

PS I know I'm not a map builder, but I am a forum dweller so I know a decent amount of things :)
i did terraform but i will try to terraform more and did u unzip the .zip file? also its private to know what i record with plus you have to pay for it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci